The Newsroom

Coronavirus | Television News Coverage

(February 2020)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
RN
Rolling News
Perhaps this is where were going to end up when this pandemic has blown over and the next round of cuts kick in i.e Victoria in E 9:00-11:00 In a rolling news format before Newsroom Live takes over as normal.

Seems most likely, shame Annita McVeigh will lose her slot though

Maybe Annita will share 11-1 Newsroom Live with Joanna? I really hope she isn't made redundant she's so good in the mornings when all the breaking news is coming in. More likely Carrie will go.
JF
JF World News
Perhaps this is where were going to end up when this pandemic has blown over and the next round of cuts kick in i.e Victoria in E 9:00-11:00 In a rolling news format before Newsroom Live takes over as normal.

Maybe Annita will share 11-1 Newsroom Live with Joanna? I really hope she isn't made redundant she's so good in the mornings when all the breaking news is coming in. More likely Carrie will go.

Could Carrie go to the 7pm-10pm Friday, 7-12 Saturday, 6-11 Sunday slot on BBC World, simulcast on the News Channel at 9pm which doesn't have a fixed presenter
CM
cmthwtv
Here we go, TV Forum becomes incharge of rotas Rolling Eyes
RN
Rolling News

Could Carrie go to the 7pm-10pm Friday, 7-12 Saturday, 6-11 Sunday slot on BBC World, simulcast on the News Channel at 9pm which doesn't have a fixed presenter

She could. Although I'd rather put Victoria Derbyshire there.

But now is not the time or place to discuss.
AN
Andrew Founding member
Interesting, no 5pm press conference tonight, but we will ‘hear from the PM later this evening’

Maybe we will see a news special in the heart of prime time, and of course there are the rumours of why the conference has been delayed is due to what measures he will announce.
WO
Worzel
The big question is are we going to see Fiona Bruce doing any news specials or rolling news in the next few weeks? I'd assume she'll pick up some of George's News at 6 shifts and I guess Antiques Roadshow filming is currently postponed?
MO
Mouseboy33
WCBS 2 NYC - The CBS O&O flagship affiliate has finally settle down at the YES Network studios in Stamford. Remember that CBS Broadcast Center has been closed to COVID19.
More from Newscaststudio. https://www.newscaststudio.com/2020/03/21/wcbs-coronavirus-temporary-studio/
As WCBS
As YES Sport Network
As YES
JW
JamesWorldNews

No.
:-(
A former member
The member requested removal of this post
Last edited by A former member on 26 March 2021 4:23pm
DV
DVB Cornwall
I
Interesting, no 5pm press conference tonight, but we will ‘hear from the PM later this evening’

Maybe we will see a news special in the heart of prime time, and of course there are the rumours of why the conference has been delayed is due to what measures he will announce.

The control bill is going through Parliament, as PM, His position at this time really means that he should be in and around Westminster whilst it's going through ALL it's stages in the Commons. When that concludes he will be available to do the conference or whatever. We shouldn't necessarily be concerned solely about Announcements but of course the legislation passing could result in further control measures being revealed.
JW
JamesWorldNews
Briefing at 8:30pm UK time tonight.
BR
Brekkie
Wonder if ITV may take as well.

Newer posts