The Newsroom

Coronavirus | Television News Coverage

AS
AlexS Central (East) Midlands Today
Kate sounding more like a Labour activist than an impartial journalist at the minute.
SN
The SNT Three Anglia (East) Look East
AlexS posted:
Kate sounding more like a Labour activist than an impartial journalist at the minute.

If you're making a political point or want people to agree with you, some context (a quote or video) would be helpful so that people can make their own judgement...
TR
TheTravelcard
Interesting to see that the 'One World' concert raising money to fight the coronavirus was shown here in the UK (almost in realtime) at 1am on Bloomberg... of all channels!
RK
Rkolsen World News
Interesting to see that the 'One World' concert raising money to fight the coronavirus was shown here in the UK (almost in realtime) at 1am on Bloomberg... of all channels!

Bloomberg was airing it here in the US as well, apparently it will air on the BBC as well.
Don’t let anyone treat you like you’re a VO/SOT when you’re a PKG.
NE
Newsroom Banned from this forum

Bloomberg was airing it here in the US as well, apparently it will air on the BBC as well.

it airs this evening for 2 hours. BBC are incorporating some extra UK acts. Looking forward to it.
RK
Rkolsen World News
Going through my DVR it appears every network except Bloomberg was airing the same program. The only difference on Bloomberg was when Colbert gave the URL for ACT.ME had a generic graphic while the other American networks had a graphic with a number you could text for information within the US. I assume it was solely done because of Bloomberg’s global carriage.

Don’t let anyone treat you like you’re a VO/SOT when you’re a PKG.
RO
rob Founding member Meridian (Thames Valley) South Today
London Live have been sanctioned by Ofcom for their David Icke interview.

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0020/194402/sanction-decision-estv.pdf
TV Live / Podcasts
NE
Good lord! Huw presenting the 4pm hour and briefing today.
AN
Andrew Founding member Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)

If I was to guess, I’d bet that Fiona will be doing the Six with Huw back at Ten.
NE

If I was to guess, I’d bet that Fiona will be doing the Six with Huw back at Ten.

Yup, I’m sure Fiona was sat in the pres chair in the newsroom when the special opened.
RN
Rolling News Central (East) East Midlands Today

Fiona will probably do the Ten as the Six/Ten is the same presenter every day at the moment and whoever does the briefing just does 4-6pm.
AS
AlexS Central (East) Midlands Today

Fiona will probably do the Ten as the Six/Ten is the same presenter every day at the moment and whoever does the briefing just does 4-6pm.

The briefing presenter usually does 6:45-7, but for some reason I can't see Huw doing that.

Newer posts