(March 2020)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
PE
peterh
The trailer has disappeared
JL
JamesLaverty1925
AJB39 posted:
Why are they starting Outnumbered from the beginning of Series 4? Why not show the whole series right from the very beginning?

Same could be said for the Miranda repeats, they've started them from the beginning of the third series. But that Gavin & Stacey repeat is S1 E1 so...

Outnumbered Series 1 hasn't been seen on the BBC since 2010, but Series 2 fared worse, since it debuted in 2008 and hasn't been seen since 2009 on the BBC, which is in contrast to most of the other series.

My guess with Miranda would have been Series 3 was when it was promoted to BBC One, but then again they've repeated the first two series on One, and of course G&S started on BBC Three so that theory doesn't hold up
JA
JAS84
You've Been Framed is now scheduled in place of tomorrow's and Thursday's Emmerdale.
TV
TVVT
JAS84 posted:
You've Been Framed is now scheduled in place of tomorrow's and Thursday's Emmerdale.

As a result of this, ITV2 have scheduled movies in the evening slot (6-9pm) in which they usually show YBF.

Tonight: Yes Man
Thursday: Nanny McPhee and The Big Bang
BC
Blake Connolly Founding member
BBC One's Wednesday evening 'Essential Update' from Salford has been dropped. Presume it might be because of how things have moved on in the couple of weeks since they started and its job is now being done by a lot of other programmes.
IS
Inspector Sands
Interesting trail after Only Connect last night, a 'stay at home' public service message from the BBC:

I notice from their Twitter feed that they've done a few, all based on comedy clips which presumably will be popping up on TV
https://twitter.com/BBC/status/1244267819736408066?s=09

https://twitter.com/BBC/status/1244284932429496320?s=19
NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
Interesting trail after Only Connect last night, a 'stay at home' public service message from the BBC:

The Miranda one has been on before, I've seen it in a few junctions as of late.
Such fun!
IS
Inspector Sands

Such fun!

A great idea to create some effective public information ads without having to go out and film anything

The repeats of Miranda on Friday night are a great choice too, with Would I Lie To You afterwards it's an hour of good fun programming
MA
Markymark

Such fun!

A great idea to create some effective public information ads without having to go out and film anything

Yes, there was an excellent one last night, using a clip from Citizen Khan and a pile of bog rolls
IS
Inspector Sands

Such fun!

Yes, there was an excellent one last night, using a clip from Citizen Khan and a pile of bog rolls

Yep, linked above

Night Thoughts and Markymark gave kudos
:-(
A former member
The member requested removal of this post
Last edited by A former member on 26 March 2021 3:56pm
AN
Andrew Founding member
to be fair YBF! is hardly ever on the main ITV these days, and even if it is it tends to be 5:30pm on an august saturday

Newer posts