TV Home Forum

Coronavirus | Schedule Changes

PE
peterh Central (East) East Midlands Today
There’s a thought than the 6pm screening might reememerge on 5 stat before first look at 630
RT
Rich Tea Anglia (West) Look East
"Britain Get Talking" says the graphic on the top of the screen on ITV.

Feels like a call to turn the TV off then!
DB
dbl London London
Guessing this coronavirus slide is new:
paul_hadley and watchingtv gave kudos
RD
RDJ Central (West) Midlands Today
A variant of that now fronts Coronation Street and presumably also Emmerdale.

However it's branded as being from Coronation Street rather than from 'ITV'.

I guess we'll be seeing this disclaimer quite a lot over the new few weeks/months.
Central News South January 9th 1989 - December 3rd 2006
TI
TIGHazard Tyne Tees Look North (North East)
I'm a little surprised Parliament hasn't bothered to get a few election repeats out, though I guess the fact they take up all day and they repeat the daily press conference is probably the reason for that.
AN
all new Phil Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)
I'm a little surprised Parliament hasn't bothered to get a few election repeats out, though I guess the fact they take up all day and they repeat the daily press conference is probably the reason for that.

Would be good to play them at the actual time they went out and run them all night. I could alternate it with my Eurovision rewatches.
PE
How many channels carried the queens message I know bbc one and bbc news, itv, channel 4 , channel 5 , sky one and sky news did - whom else?
PE
Any comments on idents into the speech
NL
Ne1L C Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)
I don't know about the intro as I was watching on Sky News but I'm guessing it will be the first and last time a BBC ident will be shown on Sky.
LL
London Lite Recently warned London London
My mother watched the speech on Sky One and noticed that it crashed out of Sky News into a trailer.
JJ
Juicy Joe Founding member Central (West) Midlands Today
Any comments on idents into the speech

Night Kayakers going into the Queen's Historic Address. Not ideal, but what else have they got play with?
GE
thegeek Founding member London London
How many channels carried the queens message I know bbc one and bbc news, itv, channel 4 , channel 5 , sky one and sky news did - whom else?

I didn't get too far down the EPG but saw that Forces TV showed it.

Newer posts