TV Home Forum

Christmas Idents 2018

(October 2018)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
BK
bkman1990
RTÉ One had just aired their first of the Christmas idents tonight for the final episode of The Late Late Toy Show Unwrapped.

It is one with the Christmas wreath on the door at the end.
MR
mr_vivian
RTÉ One had just aired their first of the Christmas idents tonight for the final episode of The Late Late Toy Show Unwrapped.

It is one with the Christmas wreath on the door at the end.

If it's the same as last year I like the music for it
JK
JKDerry
The Toy Show has started now on RTE1
JK
JKDerry
Seems Ryan Tubridy is trying singing
SP
Spencer
If I have misjudged matters completely, I apologise, but I suspect few of us on here have even heard of this programme, and fewer still have any interest in it. Either way, posting the same inconsequential information about it in more than one thread is probably overkill.
lukeshep, Ittr and tightrope78 gave kudos
JK
JKDerry
If I have misjudged matters completely, I apologise, but I suspect few of us on here have even heard of this programme, and fewer still have any interest in it. Either way, posting the same inconsequential information about it in more than one thread is probably overkill.

Just wanted to let people know if they are watching in the UK. I should have written it The Late Late Toy Show on RTE. Sorry for not being more clearer.
TI
TIGHazard

Just wanted to let people know if they are watching in the UK. I should have written it The Late Late Toy Show on RTE. Sorry for not being more clearer.

I'll end up watching it tomorrow, like I usually do each year. Guess RTE's servers couldn't cope as when I tried to watch live it crashed 2 minutes before the news ended and then wouldn't load afterwards.
JK
JKDerry

I'll end up watching it tomorrow, like I usually do each year. Guess RTE's servers couldn't cope as when I tried to watch live it crashed 2 minutes before the news ended and then wouldn't load afterwards.

I suspect the overnight ratings in Ireland for it will be around 1.5 million, making it possibly the highest rated television show in Ireland for 2018.
MO
Moz
There was just a short bumper/sting/trail/whatever after Graham Norton.
TV
TVfan5321
Well, the idents will premiere tonight, who is excited Very Happy

Moz posted:

Last edited by TVfan5321 on 1 December 2018 9:26am
CO
Conor98
Well, the idents will premiere tonight, who is excited Very Happy

Moz posted:

I am!
FA
fanoftv
So it looks like ITV is using the same old Christmas idents with the stoking the fire Ident used into James Martin. The I’m a Celeb catch up trailer had the same snowy ice endcap as last year.

They introduced the news bulletin with the stair joggers idents, showing that they have created a festive news Ident, a shame when they’ve created ones based on blurred fairy lights to be used into special adverts that could be used imo.

Newer posts