TV Home Forum

ITV 2019 idents and presentation - ITV Creates

Split from ITV presentation refresh in the New Year (January 2019)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
DJ
DJ Dave
I Like it.
OR
orange
I meant under a microscope! Embarassed
NA
natwel27
_Tom_ posted:
I meant under a microscope! Embarassed

Good grief...
WH
Whataday Founding member
I'm also glad I've never had an STD that looks like the Carlton star logo because that would surely sting.
NA
natwel27
Hmm...
Last edited by natwel27 on 9 June 2020 8:28pm
SP
Spencer
Is this officially the most bizarre TV Forum discussion ever?
VM
VMPhil
Is this officially the most bizarre TV Forum discussion ever?

Or at least a close second to the gaffer tape debate.
PF
PFML84
Ladies and gentlemen, uh, we've just lost the plot, but what we've seen speaks for itself. TV Forum has apparently been taken over, 'conquered' if you will, by a master race of Digital Spy posters. It's difficult to tell from this vantage point whether they will consume this website or merely enslave its user base. One thing is for certain: there is no stopping them, and I for one welcome our new Digital Spy overlords, I'd like to remind them that as a regular forum poster I'll be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their exhausting threads.

http://oi67.tinypic.com/n1wfhz.jpg
Last edited by PFML84 on 27 May 2019 5:50pm
RO
rob Founding member
Ladies and gentlemen, uh, we've just lost the plot, but what we've seen speaks for itself. TV Forum has apparently been taken over, 'conquered' if you will, by a master race of Digital Spy posters. It's difficult to tell from this vantage point whether they will consume this website or merely enslave its user base. One thing is for certain: there is no stopping them, and I for one welcome our new Digital Spy overlords, I'd like to remind them that as a regular forum poster I'll be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their exhausting threads.

http://oi67.tinypic.com/n1wfhz.jpg

Post of the decade.
NA
natwel27
Fun fact: The BBC Two ident 'Wave Day' is sort of like 'Wave Night' but isn't...
JO
Josh
Let's get back on topic now...
NA
natwel27
ITV Creates Ident - Week 22: I can see what the artist was hoping to achieve with this idea, however the execution really lets it down for me, it is not as visually appealing as I would've hoped.

Newer posts