TV Home Forum

BBC Oneness - idents and presentation

"Watch this space" as BBC Creative respond to ident change request (December 2016)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JO
Jonny
How unfortunate and sadly typical that this is the first package since the Balloons where stings have been an extensive fixture and they're so dull no-one can muster the strength to care.

Another opportunity for some semblance of creativity to poke through squandered.
DP
D.Page
Tandem Cyclists #3 Sting.
Video here:

Why didn't they have the logo appear at bottom of the screen to avoid it obscuring her boat-race?
:-(
A former member
When was that used?
DP
D.Page
When was that used?

14 minutes ago.
A former member
When was that used?

14 minutes ago.

Scotland opt out Wink
A former member
No-one going to mention the Kayakers?

http://theident.gallery/bbc1-2017-2.php#1494447458
DP
D.Page
Night Kayakers Ident.
Video here:

Night Kayakers #1 Sting.
Video here:

JO
Josh
I'm sorry but that ident looks like a rip off Balamory Wink
DP
D.Page

Yes, but give us a chance. Busy editing and uploading videos, and can't multi-task Cool

Beautiful visuals. This ident certainly shows Parr's good understanding of colour temperature, but you'd expect no less being of his (supposed) calibre.
Last edited by D.Page on 10 May 2017 9:36pm
A former member
Scotland never used them, plus its a different programmes hopeful at 11.30. Wink
A former member

Yes, but give us a chance. Busy editing and uploading videos, and can't multi-task Cool

Beautiful visuals.

I'd already done that. What took you so long?!!

But I'd agree, the Kayakers ident is the best to look at of the set Wink
DP
D.Page

Beautiful visuals.

I'd already done that. What took you so long?!!

But I'd agree, the Kayakers ident is the best to look at of the set Wink

I'm too much of a perfectionist to upload quickly. Things have to be checked and double-checked before uploading. Shame you can't have a nice thumbnail to your videos displayed on your posts Wink

Yes, the visuals are extremely nice but I want to see more action. Have them paddling down a fast moving torrent of water as one of the stings, at least.

Newer posts