TV Home Forum

ITV Play

ITV's quiz channel on Freeview no. 31 (March 2006)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
GM
GMc
If Quizmania is on tonight, I think it would be a sensible idea to broadcast it on ITV Play, just to get rid of Playalong for a while, and maybe ITV2 as well?
PT
Put The Telly On
Well The Mint is now on ITV Play with Cat Porter and Mark Rumble - its the Treasure Island game. Just one camera shot and a static phone number graphic. Cat has said its going to be a bit different tonight.
CD
cdukjunkie
Didn't get a chance to see any explanation no. Thought you would have been keeping an eye on it for us all nok32 - too much QuizMania eh? Wink Laughing
PT
Put The Telly On
haha and I've just edited my post!

Well, its a bit of a "back to basics" affair tonight but they're on. They're not using any graphical games tonight.....bring on the Bingo wheel! Laughing
CD
cdukjunkie
Well well well maybe they weren't all watching Zidane make an arse of himself.
DG
DG
No Quizmania on itv1 yet Confused Its on at 1.50am Razz
BE
Ben Founding member
I bet theyre not getting as many calls with the lack of waht theyre looking for on screen (except for scribble on a card).
PT
Put The Telly On
Just shows you how much things revolve around computers these days. They must use a tacky graphics display system at Maidstone though.
DG
DG
Cheers Lee Baldry is presenting quizmania tonight fantastic
Far better than what is on ITV Play at the moment Wink

look at the bulge Embarassed
PT
Put The Telly On
With regards to Quizmania, Is Flash banned from appearing in front of camera? I'm sure he's operating camera 2 and Lee has referred to him but we've had no introduction.
DI
thediaryroom
nok32uk posted:
With regards to Quizmania, Is Flash banned from appearing in front of camera? I'm sure he's operating camera 2 and Lee has referred to him but we've had no introduction.

Rumour has it that ITV either:

a) "don't like him" or
b) Don't want him on anymore, because they worry they'll have to pay him presenter wages.

He now stars as The Silver Camp Hand of Love, "Morgan Freeman" and Julian the Snake - but hasn't been on in the flesh for AGES.

It's becoming an "in-joke", too ... I've heard someone (Greggles, I think) refer to him as "The Mystery Crew Member" and various normal names like Steve and Dave. Laughing
PT
Put The Telly On
Aah that explains it then. I did have my suspicions what with all the 'puppets' sounding like him, and his hand often in shot. Stupid ITV again.

Night all.

Newer posts