TV Home Forum

BBC Three

(July 2012)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
LL
Larry the Loafer
the "e" tail is always added by BBC Three presentation

And just occasionally it goes a little wrong...

http://www.theidentgallery.com/misc/misc/BBC3_PRES_MISTAKE.mp4

I hate CAs like him.

14 days later

:-(
A former member
As BBC THREE gears up to resume non-Olympic programming, a new-look menu has been rolled out:

And don't forget, BBC THREE's 24hr-a-day broadcasting finished around 5.15 tomorrow (Monday) morning.
LL
London Lite Founding member
Three had it's largest audience in it's history last night with 6m watching the Olympic Men's diving final featuring Tom Daley.
BU
buster
Three had it's largest audience in it's history last night with 6m watching the Olympic Men's diving final featuring Tom Daley.

Being reported on Twitter as the largest ever audience for a non-terrestrial channel (or multichannel - whatever we're going to have to call it now full DSO is approaching!). Previous high was "EastEnders Live - The Aftermath" on BBC3 which got 4.5m.
SW
SWatson7
It had a peak of 6.6m making it the highest peak in digital channel history. But the average was 'only' 3.7m, making it the second most watched show on BBC3 behind Eastenders Aftermath as mentioned above.

BBC3 has done incredibly well throughout the Olympics and I hope that it changes the BBC's view towards the channel. It can be very good when they allow it to be and they can attract huge audiences, so hopefully they'll allow it to move away from being cheap and downmarket whilst retaining a strong 16-34 following.
WP
WillPS
It had a peak of 6.6m making it the highest peak in digital channel history. But the average was 'only' 3.7m, making it the second most watched show on BBC3 behind Eastenders Aftermath as mentioned above.

BBC3 has done incredibly well throughout the Olympics and I hope that it changes the BBC's view towards the channel. It can be very good when they allow it to be and they can attract huge audiences, so hopefully they'll allow it to move away from being cheap and downmarket whilst retaining a strong 16-34 following.

BBC Three of the last two weeks has very little to do with the channel BBC Choice became about a decade ago, and the channel it'll resume being tonight.
DV
DVB Cornwall
.... and don't forget DQF too. Incidentally the Freeview EPG doesn't reflect full normality until Wed at 1800 when BBC Parliament resumes.
MA
Markymark

BBC Three of the last two weeks has very little to do with the channel BBC Choice became about a decade ago, and the channel it'll resume being tonight.

Indeed, it's just been used for its bandwidth.
A former member

That makes it sound like a cheap ho.
MA
Markymark

That makes it sound like a cheap ho.

Well.... Wink
A former member
Reminds me of this: http://www.theidentgallery.com/misc/misc/sisterchannels.mpg
A former member

WTF Was that! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Newer posts