The Newsroom

Manhunt in the North East

(July 2010)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JO
Johnnie
a comfy chair, an iPad and an ISDN link.

Kay was at Sky News Centre on Friday Night.
GS
Gavin Scott Founding member
a comfy chair, an iPad and an ISDN link.

Kay was at Sky News Centre on Friday Night.

No she wasn't. Read back.
FU
fusionlad Founding member
Sky have claimed she was in the Sky News Centre since the reports of her sat in the radio station studio came about.
GS
Sky have claimed she was in the Sky News Centre since the reports of her sat in the radio station studio came about.

Why would reports of her sitting in a radio station come out if she wasn't sitting in a radio station?

That makes no sense.
BE
Ben Founding member
Wasn't it just someone on here who suggested she was in a radio studio because we didn't see her at all that night?

Edit: Reading back the first person I can see suggesting a radio studio was Steddem - not the most trust worthy member.
GS
Ben posted:
Edit: Reading back the first person I can see suggesting a radio studio was Steddem - not the most trust worthy member.

Ah. Enough said.
ST
steddenm
Heart 106 (Nottingham) confimed Kay was at their studios Friday night/Saturday morning on their breakfast show Monday morning.

Oh, and also... http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/any-chance-you-could-do-kay-burley?-rothbury-asks-armed-police-201007072887/
PT
Put The Telly On
Ben posted:

Ah. Enough said.

Probably a TG Media studio, I reckon, just saying....
MI
Michael

Yes, thanks for alerting us to that a full week after it was published.
TW
Time Warp

Yes, thanks for alerting us to that a full week after it was published.

I have to say that this is the kind of comment which has made me stay away from the forum now more than in the past; it will draw people away from the forum rather than bring them in and is unnecessary.

Can't we just have a discussion without sarcasm or putting people down, as it used to be? All these egos and high horse sitting is getting a bit much these days.

I'm not directing this frustration squarely at you personally Michael, it's just that this comment is the straw that broke the camels back, as the saying goes.
GI
ginnyfan
Can't believe this is still Sky's top story, now they are analyzing new audio, videos etc, what a big joke they are becoming...
Last edited by ginnyfan on 15 July 2010 2:32pm
BR
Brekkie
And they have the nerve to attack things like the Facebook tribute group, when it's the Murdoch media who have been building him up as some kind of anti-hero continuously for the last 10 days. Of course though they'll never admit they played right into Moats hands.

Newer posts