TV Home Forum

Celebrity Big Brother

Who Goes You Decide (November 2006)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
GS
Gavin Scott Founding member
Ant posted:
On a slightly unrelated note, I spotted Nikki (from BB7) in Edinburgh tonight. Of no fault of my own I may add.

Where about?
RS
Roy Slaven
I have to say I think CBB is extremely distasteful this time round..largely due to the presence of Jade and her equally ghastly mother....the sooner C4 kick Jade out the better . Isn't it embarrassing and appalling that this media created monster is revered and rewarded for her vulgar and ignorant behaviour? Mind you ...I think BB created her and CBB will probably be her downfall. and may the ''anyone with no brain can be a celeb " culture backlash continue !
AN
Ant
Gavin Scott posted:
Ant posted:
On a slightly unrelated note, I spotted Nikki (from BB7) in Edinburgh tonight. Of no fault of my own I may add.

Where about?

She was at the Playhouse bar about to see Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Surprisingly she was quite pleasant.

Good production I've got to say.
GS
Gavin Scott Founding member
Ant posted:
Gavin Scott posted:
Ant posted:

Where about?

She was at the Playhouse bar about to see Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Surprisingly she was quite pleasant.

Good production I've got to say.

I can often be found in the bar next door, but not tonight. That might have been a quick £50 from Heat magazine.

Ach well. Did the car fly without a hitch tonight?
DA
David_02
Sky News -

BREAKING NEWS - Police investigating threats sent in to Big Brother housemates.

It was bound to happen I suppose.
PT
Put The Telly On
Live stream: Jade's really getting her bitching head on now about Shilpa!

"I don't even know who she is, I know many Bollywood actresses but Shilpa doesn't spring to mind"
RO
roo
Gavin Scott posted:

I can often be found in the bar next door, but not tonight. That might have been a quick £50 from Heat magazine

CC's, perchance? I can't find anyone else to admit that it's not a raging skankpit, but I am a fan.

That was an exciting insight...
BR
Brekkie
nok32uk posted:

"I don't even know who she is, I know many Bollywood actresses but Shilpa doesn't spring to mind"

Oh, I bet Jade is always watching Bollywood movies!

On that note, some random media commentator on Sky News kept referring back to when "Jade won Big Brother" - with no one correcting him that she didn't actually win. She actually came last in the final!
HA
harshy Founding member
Brekkie Boy posted:
nok32uk posted:

On that note, some random media commentator on Sky News kept referring back to when "Jade won Big Brother" - with no one correcting him that she didn't actually win. She actually came last in the final!

this is disgraceful tv, why have BB rewarded these bigots with alcohol, you can tell what Endemol are saying to the viewers who have complained, and that is fook u!
TV
tvmercia Founding member
harshy posted:
Brekkie Boy posted:
nok32uk posted:

this is disgraceful tv, why have BB rewarded these bigots with alcohol, you can tell what Endemol are saying to the viewers who have complained, and that is fook u!
yawn
HA
harshy Founding member
tvmercia posted:
harshy posted:
Brekkie Boy posted:
nok32uk posted:

yawn

so I take it you hate indians then Evil or Very Mad
TV
tvmercia Founding member
harshy posted:
tvmercia posted:
harshy posted:
Brekkie Boy posted:
nok32uk posted:

yawn

so I take it you hate indians then Evil or Very Mad

yes, i must do becuause i'm not immediately branding people as racist because they dislike a elitist, whinging, overbearing woman who happens to be indian.

... no, the reality is i hate posts which repeatedly say the same thing, whilst completely ignore any counter-points raised by others. it doesn't make for a good discussion.

Newer posts