TV Home Forum

CITV on ITV1 Thread

Have you got flea's? (January 2006)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JB
JB
The point is to get people to turn over and stay there, and if 20 minutes of extra Showdown does it then so be it. I can't imagine they'll be wanting to produce vast quantities of new stuff each week for the channel anyway!
LO
LONDON
JB posted:
The point is to get people to turn over and stay there, and if 20 minutes of extra Showdown does it then so be it. I can't imagine they'll be wanting to produce vast quantities of new stuff each week for the channel anyway!

My point is if they want people to turn over then they should put some effort into the programme. Okay, when F1 clashes with Saturday Showdown it will be longer, but most weeks it will only be 20 minutes. When the CBBC channel did a similar thing, they had the Satuday Show Extra on for a whole hour. This meant that there was more time for games and longer to chat to the guests. 20 minutes will not be able to do much of this so therefore there is not much extra.
CA
CoxyAppo
They just said the girls won Dolly's Balls Confused
MA
Marky
NICE ONE !!! PETER COCKS IS BACK AS THE DOC !!!
CA
CoxyAppo
YUP.

The live picture quality on the CITV Channel is absolutley awful.
MA
Marky
I think Showdown are bringing out their big guns now that Dick & Dom have finished.
CW
Charlie Wells Moderator
It's been noticed in the past that Ministry of Mayhem / [insert latest name here] have been much better when Dick & Dom isn't on air. They tend to stop trying to compete / nick ideas, and instead be original and try new things.

Anyone got a few captures of todays episode with the Doc? Has the innuendo returned with the Doc, are are they saving that for a bit.
MA
Marky
Yes there was Innuendo a plenty - ' Gushing ' made several appearances and the saying ' I put the Bang in Gang ' also made an appearance.

He made his enterance on the last minute of the ITV1 show then was on The CITV Channel Extra Show.
JB
JasonB
Did anyone else applaud when the doc came back?. A return from the doctor is what this show needs. At the end of Showdown Extra Stephen said to the doctor: "Come back next week, please" I hope he's permanent again. All we need now is Ministry of Mayhem to return and it'll be back to normal!
RU
russnet Founding member
Good News about the Doc coming back. Did he say anything how he hasn't been on for the last 3 months?
JB
JasonB
russnet posted:
Good News about the Doc coming back. Did he say anything how he hasn't been on for the last 3 months?

Apparently he had been on a big "science tour" supported by Chico he even showed a poster which i'll post caps from later on if anyone's interested.

Also whats the point of having a cartoon when Showdown Extra is 20 minutes? At least use this time to show some backstage stuff rather continuing on with the show for another 20 minutes!
HO
hollyforum.com
LMAO!! Holly, Stephen I've got a new pink handbag to show you! Quality comedy from the Doc as usual Very Happy

Newer posts