TV Home Forum

Loose Women | 21 Years Old - Sept 2020

(August 2019)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
RE
Reece24
Slightly different style of opening on today's show.

The ad-break bumper played with the V/O 'Welcome to Loose Women live', with all the panelists sitting at the desk - no walk on.

8 days later

DM
DeMarkay
Spotted on my way to work in White City!

RE
Reece24

Could they only afford to have one side of the bus branded?
JO
Jonwo
I wouldn't be surprised if the bus was in the process of having the vinyl removed
BR
Brekkie
The back end of the bus would have been more appropriate.
AD
adamiow
Seems they used it for the NTAs: https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/1234619/Andrea-McLean-NTAs-Loose-Women-National-Television-Awards-pictures
WH
Whataday Founding member
They arrived in it during their first This Morning promo too.
WH
Whataday Founding member

They only needed the one side done for the red carpet photos.

Vanessa Feltz spent a lot of time with the Loose Women team at the awards. I wonder if she's due to join?
HJ
HJL
Quote:
Vanessa Feltz spent a lot of time with the Loose Women team at the awards. I wonder if she's due to join?

Would be interesting but she’s on radio twice a morning & does this morning 2-3 times a week. Unsure they’d let her go across, and doubt she’d do it all!
JW
JamesWorldNews

They’ve already got 4 anchors though. I’m not sure there’s room for a 5th. The last few weeks (except the week just ended) have looked like this:

Monday: Andrea
Tuesday: Ruth
Wednesday: Ruth
Thursday: Christine
Friday: Kaye

I wonder if Andrea is now down to just one day per week? (Although she did three days in the past week).

Vanessa would be a good addition but I can’t imagine her being just a “panelist”.

Mind you, you’re always quite accurate when it comes to some of the Loose Women matters. Hmmmm.
BM
BM11

They’ve already got 4 anchors though. I’m not sure there’s room for a 5th. The last few weeks (except the week just ended) have looked like this:

Monday: Andrea
Tuesday: Ruth
Wednesday: Ruth
Thursday: Christine
Friday: Kaye

I wonder if Andrea is now down to just one day per week? (Although she did three days in the past week).

Vanessa would be a good addition but I can’t imagine her being just a “panelist”.

Mind you, you’re always quite accurate when it comes to some of the Loose Women matters. Hmmmm.

Maybe someone is leaving.
WH
Whataday Founding member
Hopefully they're phasing Andrea out.

Newer posts