TV Home Forum

Loose Women | 21 Years Old - Sept 2020

(August 2019)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
TI
This Is Granada
STV dont have the ITV dog burnt onto the feed today so there is a 'clean' copy of this episode somewhere...which could have been used for UTV also??
PF
PFML84
Cue the "UTV is being phased out" posts!
PF
PFML84
Gillian and the ITV announcer talking over one another over the end credits. The ITV DOG and "This is a repeat" banner disappeared then reappeared during the credits also.
PE
peterh
Loose women only not live until they can work out how to do it again safely which they are saying won’t be long possible relocation to another studio it says elsewher3 for a few weeks
JO
Jonwo
I think ITV should do a Loose Women at Home as an experiment to see if it can be done.
BR
Brekkie
Jonwo posted:
I think ITV should do a Loose Women at Home as an experiment to see if it can be done.

I think it's a technical feat that isn't required in the current circumstances. Quite rightly they've put all their attentions on the shows that take the most airtime.

I suspect keeping This Morning on air alongside GMB at the moment is a big enough challenge in itself.
JW
JamesWorldNews
Gillian and the ITV announcer talking over one another over the end credits. The ITV DOG and "This is a repeat" banner disappeared then reappeared during the credits also.

Gillian? 🤔
WH
Whataday Founding member
Jonwo posted:

As if by magic...

FA
fanoftv
That works very well imo. I’m unsure if it could go on air, however it offers a nice little online programme for fans of the show who wish to hear the panelist’s views.
HJ
HJL
They soon won’t have anything to talk about if they produced 5x60 per week! I do agree though, weekly content like the above could be interesting.
BR
Brekkie
Could be an idea to check in with 2 or 3 panelists during This Morning, especially if Ruth is hosting. Gives them extra content and means something goes to air on ITV itself.
PF
PFML84

Gillian? 🤔

Yes, the CA is called Gillian Porter.

Newer posts