TV Home Forum

CBBC Channel

New logo for 2016 - out with the green (September 2014)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
LL
Larry the Loafer
Someone else "taking it too seriously".

To me (to you) it seems more like he's just defending the show in the same way every other Chucklevision fan has.
JA
JAS84
And why wouldn't he? I wouldn't expect any less from the casts of any of these shows.
DM
DeMarkay
JAS84 posted:
And why wouldn't he? I wouldn't expect any less from the casts of any of these shows.

Yeah... you’re part of the ‘serious’ brigade.
AN
Andrew Founding member
Although it’s just something silly on Twitter, it’s a bit strange basically saying that Newsround is rubbish.its a bit off brand.
NA
natwel27
I'm just wondering if BBC One were to do one, whether or not they would put BBC News on theirs.
JO
John
I’m sure Blue Peter is on the the un touchable tire. As a former editor of Blue Peter stated on Twitter, not great for the the morale for the Newsround team.
BA
bilky asko
These ranking tables are the ultimate clickbait, they solely exist to generate interaction. They're much more effective when you rank some items controversially.
Brekkie and DeMarkay gave kudos
GE
thegeek Founding member
Isn't the supposed target age of CBBC younger than the supposed minimum age to sign up for Twitter?

I think the account is aimed at parents of viewers. The CBeebies one definitely is.

Incidentally, while scrolling through the latter, I've just spotted this news:

NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
The Demon Headmaster reboot was tooted earlier in the year. I didn't think Terrence Hardiman would appear in the reboot, he is 82 now but I mean Angela Lansbury and Dick Dan Dyke are both 93 and still going strong so...

Interesting to note though, the first series of the Headmaster is on iPlayer but that's a promo picture from the third series - That's Hyperbrain in the back, which looks like Hal Very Happy

(I'll get me coat)
WO
Worzel
The Demon Headmaster reboot was tooted earlier in the year. I didn't think Terrence Hardiman would appear in the reboot, he is 82 now but I mean Angela Lansbury and Dick Dan Dyke are both 93 and still going strong so...

Interesting to note though, the first series of the Headmaster is on iPlayer but that's a promo picture from the third series - That's Hyperbrain in the back, which looks like Hal Very Happy

(I'll get me coat)

They could always ask Jack Straw if Terrence isn't interested.
JA
james-2001
I've still always liked the idea of them making one with the SPLAT team as adults having to defeat the headmaster one last time, but its never likely to happen sadly. I don't think most of them are even acting any more for a start.
NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
I've still always liked the idea of them making one with the SPLAT team as adults having to defeat the headmaster one last time, but its never likely to happen sadly. I don't think most of them are even acting any more for a start.

That needn't matter.
I think off the top of my head only two of the six SPLAT team are still acting, three were literally one show only (this one) and the other did something else and then jacked it in.
We can just blame puberty for the new heads Razz

Of course the second and third series the main character wasn't a Headmaster at all. The second series he was a director and the third he put himself in charge of the Hyperbrain project. And of course he wasn't officially dead at the end of the third series either...

Newer posts