Steve in Pudsey
Yes it has
BB
BBC LDN
"Oh no it hasn't."

(He's behind you)
NS
NickyS Founding member
Well it's rachel on this morning - so looks like the overnight reader does do brekkie bulletins
ST
stuartfanning
TVDragon posted:
James Hatts posted:
Anna Maria was at LWT News for a couple of years before the launch of LNN

I'm sure I remember her on the 6 O'Clock Show also -- she's always reminded me of the weekend, and I much preferred her to Fiona Foster in honesty. LWT Weather later on usually meant Femi Oke as well, which was also a good thing.

"A firm goodbye from me" -- how very sad.
Femi Oke now does weather on CNN Intn.
SR
Sir Richard Rotcod
Has anyone got any caps from this morning's bulletins?
LU
Luke
Sir Richard Rotcod posted:
Has anyone got any caps from this morning's bulletins?

I haven't but it was nothing much. I'm not sure whether it was a CSO or not, but it was purely Rachel sat in front of what looked like a fake London backdrop. Didn't look too different from what we've had before.
PE
Peditaz
Just to confirm the situation with presenters, Paul Greene was told that his services would not be required within the new London service. Anna Maria was also told the same, however in her case there is a definite hint of ageism in ITN's thinking. Nick Clarke has always been freelance with LNN and will continue to freelance on the ITV News Channel. The ITV national and London local weather's will continue to be recorded at LNN until the last week of March. LNN's studio then becomes part of The London Studios and will be available for hire.
It will be very interesting to watch the new look London Tonight this evening as they have had lots of technical problems with their server and edit technology. I'm quite sure we will see a very 'safe' show go to air!
LU
Luke
Has anybody linked to this?

http://www.itn.co.uk/itv/itv_ln_info.shtml

A bit of official info from ITN (most of it was in the Press Gazette article).
LO
Londoner
Jonathan Wills with the mid-morning update

They've got a ridiculous bogus YouGov poll for the first day

Lives with Simon Harris and Damon Green, and a report from Nick Scott-Plummer
ST
stuartfanning
CPFC posted:

Interesting. I wonder what viewers in the Home Counties think when reading the article. It's a newscast for Londoners it says, but should also be the local news for many people living in Surrey, Essex, Herts etc. Nothing about them in the article.
LL
London Lite Founding member
stuartfanning posted:
CPFC posted:

Interesting. I wonder what viewers in the Home Counties think when reading the article. It's a newscast for Londoners it says, but should also be the local news for many people living in Surrey, Essex, Herts etc. Nothing about them in the article.

LNN were good at covering east Berks, but will we still get our token Essex story from Southend?
LU
Luke
James Hatts posted:
They've got a ridiculous bogus YouGov poll for the first day

Yes it was a bit curious. Richard Branson???

And the London Tonight astons are exactly the same as the ITV national ones (animating in and out).

Newer posts