TV Home Forum

Good Morning Britain

(November 2020)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
RN
Rolling News
Is there a reason Piers seems to have such a personal vendetta against these two? He mentioned something on This Morning last week regarding Meghan pissing him off about something but can't remember what. Did they run him over?
JK
JKDerry
Remember the era when newsreaders and breakfast presenters did not give opinions and views?

Angela Rippon and Anna Ford were fired by the TV-am management for openly supporting the managing director at TV-am Peter Jay, during the days he was about to be fired after the disaster launch of TV-am in Feb 1983.

Did Frank Bough, Selina Scott, Mike Morris, Sally Magnusson ever give their opinions on the stories they covered on both BBC Breakfast Time and TV-am? I doubt it.
DB
dbl
Is there a reason Piers seems to have such a personal vendetta against these two? He mentioned something on This Morning last week regarding Meghan pissing him off about something but can't remember what. Did they run him over?

It's super bizarre overall
JK
JKDerry

Reason No. 1 - she dropped him as a friend as soon as Prince Harry found out she was friendly with Piers Morgan.
Reason No. 2 - they have become "woke" in their attitudes, and Piers thinks it is hypocrisy
Reason No. 3 - he was not invited to their wedding

My opinion on why he dislikes them, not facts, just my opinion before I get trounced on here by people asking me for sources.
MA
Meridian AM
Remember ITV's Eamonn Holmes hates her too.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/eamonn-holmes-meghan-markle-royals-sussex-a4331791.html

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/eamonn-holmes-blasts-meghan-markles-23508600.amp
JK
JKDerry
talkRADIO have had a field day with this. This is the red meat they love, as a good chunk of their presenters hate Prince Harry and Meghan, especially Mike Graham, who had a very fiery interview with fellow talkRADIO host James Whale over this, where James took a moderate, pro Meghan side, and Mike really hit him over the head for it, with the two insulting each other, especially questioning boths journalism.
MA
Meridian AM
Meghan's dad is on GMB tomorrow in a "world exclusive", so expect more of the same from this programme.
DB
dbl

Round 2 tomorrow šŸ™ƒ
JC
JCB
What will be the breaking point for ITV to fire Piers?

With the way history is repeating itself probably when Meghan is dead.
JK
JK08

RN
Rolling News
I'm afraid Piers crossed a line today which IMO requires disciplinary action. Whilst he can be annoying I do normally find him quite entertaining and often agree with him and enjoy his interviews with cabinet secretaries/ministers, but I think this morning was the first time I felt uncomfortable watching him.
LV
LondonViewer
Going crazy about the conservative government = good. Going crazy about MM = bad.

Canā€™t have it both ways Iā€™m afraid.

Newer posts