Doctor Who - Discussions on Season 5 onwards

Spoiler Free Please (March 2007)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
CY
cylon6
Now we know what Doctor Who will be doing for Children In Need

Doctor Who Christmas preview on Children In Need

Quote:
This year's Children in Need Telethon is to feature an exclusive preview of the forthcoming Doctor Who Christmas Special.
The clip, from the Christmas Special entitled The Next Doctor, will show the first two minutes of a brand new episode for the Time Lord, played by David Tennant.
This never seen before footage, is a worldwide exclusive, and will keep fans all over the globe wondering what's in store for the Doctor's next adventure.
Starring David Tennant and David Morrissey, the clip from The Next Doctor will be broadcast as part of the BBC Children in Need show on 14 November, BBC One from 7pm.
CY
cylon6
I thought you'd like to see this.

What are you doing here?

It does make me chuckle. Very Happy
CY
cylon6
Tennant has announced he is leaving!!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2008/oct/29/doctorwho-bbc
PA
paul_hadley
That link doesn't work... Confused:
CY
cylon6
I think there's an embargo so I did a screen grab

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n211/cylon1_2006/Untitled2.jpg
IS
Isonstine Founding member
Just officially announced by David Tennant on the National Television Awards.
CY
cylon6
Yes we've been discussing it on the Doctor Who Forum, we found a press release that went out before the embargo, we also found the list of winners as well. Radio 5 Live will be discusing it at 11.30pm tonight.
JO
Johnny83
Well all I can say is that although it's a shame he won't be doing the first year of Moffat's reign I think he's doen the right thing. I don't blame him to be honest, he'd be mad to turn down Broadway.

Wonder who's next? I'd like to see Bill Bailey be the next Doctor, or the next Villain mastermind Laughing

Outpost Gallifrey forums have gone into meltdown, as can be expected Laughing
CY
cylon6
Johnny83 posted:
Well all I can say is that although it's a shame he won't be doing the first year of Moffat's reign I think he's doen the right thing. I don't blame him to be honest, he'd be mad to turn down Broadway.

Wonder who's next? I'd like to see Bill Bailey be the next Doctor, or the next Villain mastermind Laughing

I know and I'm quite pleased that I broke the story on The Doctor Who Forum, I'm rplon on there by the way.

It's on the BBC website now.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7698539.stm
ST
SillyTilly
Johnny83 posted:

Not Suprised really Very Happy lol Annoying as I want to get back on
AN
Ant
I'm gutted - David Tennant is amazing at playing the Doctor.

Who to take over - hmm.
MI
Michael
We need someone with Jon Pertwee's seriousness, Tennant's zaniness and Troughton's quirkiness.

How about Phil Mealey?

Newer posts