CT
CentralTV
Thank you very much Bail.

My favourite regional mix.

Been after that for a while.

12 days later

TV
TVFan2017
There's a nice version of the Victoria Derbyshire theme being used here.. does anyone have this or any VD tracks?

https://www.facebook.com/VictoriaDerbyshire/videos/10154365608721547/
HB
HarryB
There's a nice version of the Victoria Derbyshire theme being used here.. does anyone have this or any VD tracks?

https://www.facebook.com/VictoriaDerbyshire/videos/10154365608721547/

Theyve used this theme on TV for their sensitive programs.

70 days later

MD
mdtauk
It may be too early, but does anyone have the music from the 2015 -Current BBC Spotlight news package?

Also what about the variation on the 2008 English Regional music, with the klaxon style sound. Think it was used from 2009.
DK
DanielK
It may be too early, but does anyone have the music from the 2015 -Current BBC Spotlight news package?

Possibly the current South East Today music as well if anyone has it? All really good evolutions of the BBC News theme, both could really be a flagship programme theme for BBC News/World News.

33 days later

FF
FactorFiles
I'm missing the most recent BBC News packages (2008, 2013) and the links back in this thread for them are dead.

Specifically I need the BBC News Channel ident with hold.
Also, there used to be a track on David Lowe's website from 2006 which was a News 24 Promo that was quite similar to the original 10 second World countdown from 1999. It's no longer on his site, and I used to have it but for the life of me can't find it. It was a WMA file "NEWS 24 PROMO MAY 06.wma"

While we're at it, several pages back someone asked if there was any good captures online from the cream and red era of News 25 and World. There were some youtube links posted but they've been since been removed. Have they popped up anywhere else? At the moment it seems that Martin's excellent recreations of the Countdown and Ident are the closest we have.
JI
Jimmyson
I'm missing the most recent BBC News packages (2008, 2013) and the links back in this thread for them are dead.

Specifically I need the BBC News Channel ident with hold.
Also, there used to be a track on David Lowe's website from 2006 which was a News 24 Promo that was quite similar to the original 10 second World countdown from 1999. It's no longer on his site, and I used to have it but for the life of me can't find it. It was a WMA file "NEWS 24 PROMO MAY 06.wma"

While we're at it, several pages back someone asked if there was any good captures online from the cream and red era of News 25 and World. There were some youtube links posted but they've been since been removed. Have they popped up anywhere else? At the moment it seems that Martin's excellent recreations of the Countdown and Ident are the closest we have.

I might have a few files!
Those "captures" (from what I reckon) were actually copied from the tapes when TV Center was clearing out their gear prior to the renovations.
FF
FactorFiles
Thanks Jimmyson! Legend!

I'm still after the more recent stuff, particularly the current News Channel ident with hold. Ideally if there is an HD video of it somewhere (even if it's just on Youtube) that would be hugely helpful. And then the audio with hold without voiceover would also be ideal.
JI
Jimmyson
Thanks Jimmyson! Legend!

I'm still after the more recent stuff, particularly the current News Channel ident with hold. Ideally if there is an HD video of it somewhere (even if it's just on Youtube) that would be hugely helpful. And then the audio with hold without voiceover would also be ideal.

Busy with exams right now, so I'll just put this here. It is a core package of 2008 items. Most of it is still in use today.
I am unable to find HD quality versions of the Idents. But a couple of things to look at I know of are the following links.

BBC News Channel Ident - LambieNairn YouTube
Paul Mullen - Vimeo

These are the best sources I know of that have clean versions of Idents and Countdowns.
(In fact, a bit of digging around in Vimeo as lead me to some good stuff to look at!)
theTOTHlad2002, bkman1990 and Luke B gave kudos

46 days later

TV
The TV-Fan
I trying to find an package of the 1999-2006 BBC News 24 items, there used to be Metropol247 download link for it, but it does not work.

12 days later

AZ
Azerty
I trying to find an package of the 1999-2006 BBC News 24 items, there used to be Metropol247 download link for it, but it does not work.

Here the complete packages Wink from this forum
https://mega.nz/#!3pMU2SCS!K2x-yf4f9URWSYs4VwYczVvrY0_Ldk5gEKLnh6_PpUk
Last edited by Azerty on 29 July 2017 4:24pm

Newer posts