(March 2016)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
PE
Pete Founding member
ok so i've now locked myself out, yes i can see the issue
PE
Pete Founding member
Jon posted:
This system is bloody awful havent been able to log in for weeks. I know the above posters views are no loss but I'd make some bloody interesting points.

OK, I'll be entirely honest here. A rather major cockup on my part.

Basically I'd copied part of the instructions alongside the recaptcha private key, so it thought the private key included " 1. paste this into"

Hence why it refused to work.

If you try logging in now, it'll work fine. If you continue to have issues please PM me on here and I'll reset your account via SQL.

Apologies again

Meanwhile - I've fixed the issue with the half logo too. So double yay.
Last edited by Pete on 19 October 2017 9:49am

48 days later

SP
Steve in Pudsey
As there isn't really a suitable thread on Metropol to mention this without resurrecting one from 2014 - the Upload Service seems to be throwing errors about mysql_connect() at the moment.

14 days later

PE
Pete Founding member
As there isn't really a suitable thread on Metropol to mention this without resurrecting one from 2014 - the Upload Service seems to be throwing errors about mysql_connect() at the moment.

That'll be the host updating php by itself and me not taking enough notice. I'll switch it back to the older version and see about getting it fixed as there's normally a forced upgrade a few months after the soft ones.
PE
Pete Founding member
[turns on the alert to new posts via email option for this thead]
GM
nodnirG kraM
Error 500. Can someone put 50p in the meter plox?
GM
nodnirG kraM
Disregard. The pigeon crap in the cogs must have shifted itself.

9 days later

PE
Pete Founding member
Pete posted:

That'll be the host updating php by itself and me not taking enough notice. I'll switch it back to the older version and see about getting it fixed as there's normally a forced upgrade a few months after the soft ones.

Just to mention, the uploader will be down for a bit whilst the banging with a hammer discussed above happens.
PE
Pete Founding member
All should be working properly again. As ever, any problems, just let me know
BA
bilky asko
Here's hoping it works...

EDIT: Apparently there's a fatal error.

Quote:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /home/metropol247/up.metropol247.co.uk/processurl.php:85 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /home/metropol247/up.metropol247.co.uk/processurl.php on line 85
PE
Pete Founding member
Here's hoping it works...

it does now Smile

94 days later

BA
bilky asko
Metropol is currently down with Error 500 - and the copyright year is only one year off the current year!

Newer posts