Requests

Ultimate LWT

(August 2017)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
VM
VMPhil
Nobody happened to save any of the videos from the Ultimate LWT site before it went down, did they? The website is offline and the YouTube videos appear to have been removed. I was specifically looking for the full length stereo version of the 1996 music. Thanks in advance.
AG
AxG
Long shot but, archive.org?
VM
VMPhil
AxG posted:

No offence but, you don't think that's the first thing I would have tried? Smile
RO
rob Founding member
Nobody happened to save any of the videos from the Ultimate LWT site before it went down, did they? The website is offline and the YouTube videos appear to have been removed. I was specifically looking for the full length stereo version of the 1996 music. Thanks in advance.

https://soundcloud.com/transdiffusion/lwt-extended-ident
AG
AxG
AxG posted:

No offence but, you don't think that's the first thing I would have tried? Smile

I always thought you were a goldfish. Smile
VM
VMPhil
rob posted:

https://soundcloud.com/transdiffusion/lwt-extended-ident

Ah, thank you!
:-(
A former member
A good number of the Ultimate LWT videos are appeared on this YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa-g-bUnyMmxTdURR5BAaYQ?&ab_channel=TVBits
NB
NicB1971
Strange question (sorry if not allowed) but what's the best way to save audio from Soundcloud and YT?
CL
cliffc100
Hi

there are many free programs that will save the sound from YT clips, as for soundcloud if you use audacity its free you can record sound from your soundcard, so with this you can get sound from any web source.

Cliff C

Strange question (sorry if not allowed) but what's the best way to save audio from Soundcloud and YT?
NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
The "recording from a sound card" thing is possible but may not work effectively on a laptop, most modern desktops should be okay. Depending on the source of the audio you may do better to use a program to extract it digitally.
CL
cliffc100
Hi

there are many free programs that will save the sound from YT clips, as for soundcloud if you use audacity its free you can record sound from your soundcard, so with this you can get sound from any web source.

Cliff C

Hi

It should work well on any PC or laptop with a decent soundcard and the hard disk space to save the files, I have done this successfully on low spec PC's although I would recommend at least 4gb of memory, it will work with 2gb on 32bit OS, and the program I mentioned, you can choose the quality of the output file in the program

Cliff C
IT
IndigoTucker
Which one was Centrla News West 1990? What did it look like?

Newer posts