(December 2013)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
BA
Bail Moderator
Gone
Last edited by Bail on 24 March 2021 10:08pm
TO
theTOTHlad2002
Who has this version of the sting used here on Look East? Sting is at 1:07.
LS
LewisS
Bail posted:
Bail posted:
Not sure what you mean by that? BBC London still has the "normal" regional titles from 2008?

That would be it.

Oh.. here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/meh8aj0w6mttaok/AADns2TMpgqtaUrCdsw6-_XHa?dl=0 Wink

Thanks!
BA
Bail Moderator
Gone
Last edited by Bail on 24 March 2021 10:08pm
TO
theTOTHlad2002
Bail posted:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nvmk6lwj05eqffa/6sec_Titles.wav?dl=0

Do you have other version as the alternative titles?
NY
NYC27G
Hi, I hope somebody can help. I've tried to find links for the BBC News Themes for 1991-ish within this thread. They all seem to be dead. I'm working on a project for my coursework and is there a complete collection for BBC News Themes for this time period?

Thanks in advance.

11 days later

FF
FactorFiles
Have the complete IMPACT music packages been posted here? I've realised I have neither the original nor the new 2019 packages
AZ
Azerty
look for yourself and share it with us as we all do here - it's not so easy to present everything on a set or everyone uses it without much gratitude

the worst thing here is that some rare pack were shared while somebody like me said no to sharing, so I do not share anymore because few people do not play the game, we give nothing in return
FF
FactorFiles
Nice little outburst. Your other option would have been to write nothing. This is a BBC requests thread, I'm not exactly sure what I did that triggered you.

But thanks for bringing an unnecessarily hostile tone into the thread.
Ittr, Bail and theTOTHlad2002 gave kudos
AZ
Azerty
Nice little outburst. Your other option would have been to write nothing. This is a BBC requests thread, I'm not exactly sure what I did that triggered you.

But thanks for bringing an unnecessarily hostile tone into the thread.

I have this pack. do you, like me, to find it by your own means. thanks for your previous useless

who seeks finds - instead of always asking
AZ
Azerty
Too many people use it so easily you have no idea of ​​the time and patience to get these packs - and when you share one there is just to download - but upstream there are weeks of requests for mails of phone call and patience, it should be give giving, not always the same who shares and not always the same thing do nothing and who serves
DK
DanielK
Sorry but I agree with Nask, common sense would dictate that yo ueould browse the thread forsome recent links to Impact, rather than just ask. Thats like walking into a room and shouting "IS DAN IN HERE?" rather than scanning the room first...

Anyway , the Impact music is a few pages back.

Newer posts