The Newsroom

BBC News: Presenters & Rotas

(April 2008)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
WE
Westy2
Dan S posted:
House posted:
I'm guessing Ben's also still on location/ off work after his trip to Libya.

Yeah and Joanna's off this week as well it seems. Jon Sopel and Carole Walker on the 7pm shift.

Wonder if Joanna's hubby is extra busy this week, with Cam the Sham's latest trip to Europe & the EU referendum?
GE
thegeek Founding member
Tim Willcox has just tweeted that he's in Turkey so Simon's possibly covering Tim's shift last minute?
he's been reporting throughout the morning from Ercis by VPoint.
JW
JamesWorldNews
It feels like daytime here on BBC World tonight. We've got Martine Dennis on the newscasting and Sue Thearle on the Sport!

Always a pleasure to see Martine on screen. Longest serving World presenter, IIRC.
AP
aprilj
Who presented with Carole Walker on 7-10 yesterday evening?
DF
DrewF
Who presented with Carole Walker on 7-10 yesterday evening?

Julian Worricker.
JW
JamesWorldNews
Worricker and Walker! Sounds like a Law firm.
JW
JamesWorldNews
Whoops! The Ice Maiden Anita McNaught is reprimanding Tim Willcox on Twitter about him reporting incorrectly the location of a prison riot in Turkey. He later apologises.

Another evening of the excellent Martine D on World this evening, shortly with Nik Gowing on The Hub. Heaven.
JD
JD 157
Chris Rogers now on with Carole Walker, I believe he also presented Newsday earlier this morning.
RA
radiolistener
Chris Rogers now on with Carole Walker, I believe he also presented Newsday earlier this morning.

Has Rogers now quit LBC?
JD
JD 157

Has Rogers now quit LBC?

Not sure, I'm new to this forum.
LO
Londoner
Has Rogers now quit LBC?

Yes - Susan Bookbinder has replaced him at LBC.
JD
JD 157
Deborah Mackenzie on Newsday this morning.

Newer posts