The Newsroom

BBC Election 2015

XX days to go... (March 2015)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
WH
Whataday Founding member
Huge delay in updating the total results aston.
KN
knack
Hmm might want to do something about that.

ST
steveboswell

I know they're not using this side of the building on air, but I stand by my original comments - far too busy, far too cluttered, looks terrible. The courtyard looks great, though.
WS
WintrySarcasm
Andrew Marr taking over for Nick Robinson
MI
m_in_m
Andrew Marr taking over for Nick Robinson

Andrew Marr was in David Cameron's constituency. Presumably someone else will have replaced him?
VM
VMPhil
I don't like the Gain/Hold graphic, it doesn't particuarly stand out from the busy lower thirds.
NE
Newsroom
Great they had Andrew Marr come into the studio to relieve Nick. Added gravitas!

I think it's about time Dimbleby was replaced. He's not sharp enough anymore, he's gaffed so much tonight, whether it be his fault or the fault of technology..
KN
knack
Great they had Andrew Marr come into the studio to relieve Nick. Added gravitas!

I think it's about time Dimbleby was replaced. He's not sharp enough anymore, he's gaffed so much tonight, whether it be his fault or the fault of technology..

It was announced last year that this is to be his last election.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-26270264
SC
scottishtv Founding member
From Vine so far, we've seen a path of hexagons leading to Downing St, and a house of Lib Dem cards all about to fall down as their vote collapses. I'm just sad we didn't get to see this one in reality:

We were so close to Bring Back The Balloon!
Spectacular1 and Jimmyson gave kudos
NE
Newsroom
knack posted:

It was announced last year that this is to be his last election.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-26270264

Yes, fully aware of that hence my post.
AN
Andrew Founding member
I don't like the Gain/Hold graphic, it doesn't particuarly stand out from the busy lower thirds.

Yes I agree, they should be double height like in previous years
AN
Andrew Founding member
It's all going wrong, feeds changing randomly, sound cutting out!

ITV carried Douglas Alexander's speech uninterrupted though.

Newer posts