Media Websites

World Business News

(September 2008)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JU
juice
Hi All,

I'm in the process of finalising and preparing to launch a media website/newsblog all about business news channels. It is called World Business News and is located at
World Business News.

I'm currently looking for multimedia content (audio, video and images) from channels such as CNBC, Bloomberg etc and also from business coverage on non-business networks such as CNN, Sky News, BBC News etc. So, if you have any content like this I'd love to hear from you!

I'm also looking for editors to help me keep the newsblog uptodate with the latest happenings at the business networks, so anyone who religeously watches the business news channels and wouldn't mind spareing a bit of time to write some stuff about them, I'd welcome you with open arms!

In either case, feel free to message me or email me kevin.coy@worldbusinessnews.co.uk

Cheers!
RE
remlap
Hello Kevin.

Good idea if not a little bit limited in reach.

Good luck with it.

Cheers
JU
juice
Hi Remlap,

Thanks for your kind words Wink

Cheers
Kev
RE
remlap
International language variations of CNBC are very samey to be honest.

Mostly they all have the same on air look, only really different CNBC is CNBC US.

Is Mad Money shown on CNBC Europe?

Turkeys CNBC is really the most interesting, CNBC in Turkish during the day, general entertainment in the night with US imports and very NBCey in feel.
JU
juice
remlap posted:
International language variations of CNBC are very samey to be honest.

Mostly they all have the same on air look, only really different CNBC is CNBC US.

Is Mad Money shown on CNBC Europe?

Turkeys CNBC is really the most interesting, CNBC in Turkish during the day, general entertainment in the night with US imports and very NBCey in feel.

This is the kind of thing I hope to discuss and debate through the site to be honest...

Mad Money isn't shown on CNBC Europe, although I think it should be.... it is the CNBC equivelent of Larry King Live or The O'Reilly factor.

The interesting bit of news which I hope to post about tomorrow on the site is that CNBC Europe are dropping the 'Europe' from sometime in October, so it'll be interesting to see if there are any schedule tweaks which may lead to the inclusion of Mad Money....
RE
remlap
juice posted:

This is the kind of thing I hope to discuss and debate through the site to be honest...

Mad Money isn't shown on CNBC Europe, although I think it should be.... it is the CNBC equivelent of Larry King Live or The O'Reilly factor.

The interesting bit of news which I hope to post about tomorrow on the site is that CNBC Europe are dropping the 'Europe' from sometime in October, so it'll be interesting to see if there are any schedule tweaks which may lead to the inclusion of Mad Money....

I hope it does include Mad Money from what I saw of it and interviews with Jim Cramer on NBC Nightly News it looks decent.

Check out CNBC-e website they take the NBC peacock feather as a mouse pointer to a whole new level, very weird to think its a CNBC and not in the states.

Cheers and good luck once again.

Newer posts