The Newsroom

BBC Breakfast

(March 2009)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
SR
SomeRandomStuff
DrewF posted:
He seems fine to me - just his usual self..

Yes he's his usual self... whether that is "fine" is up for debate.
DV
DVB Cornwall
Sian's last BBC Breakfast will be on 15-Mar-2012

see here ……..

WWW.BBC.CO.UK/MEDIACENTRE
01-Mar-2012 @ 08:49
DF
DrewF
That's very surprising news, only two weeks left! I'll be sad to see her go to be honest. I'm glad to hear though that she will remain as a BBC One newsreader.

When are Breakfast due to move to Salford?
BA
Bail Moderator
DrewF posted:
He seems fine to me - just his usual self..
Yes he's his usual self... whether that is "fine" is up for debate.

It's not up for debate here thank you, conjecture about an individuals apparent fitness to work can stay on twitter, unless you're fond of libel action.

Sian's last BBC Breakfast will be on 15-Mar-2012
Except that she'll be on again thoughout the Olympics.. so not really the last we'll see her on Breakfast

BBC Media Centre posted:
She will remain a key member of the main BBC One newsreading team. Sian will also present the Olympics for BBC Breakfast and will work on various BBC television projects.
GE
thegeek Founding member
DrewF posted:
When are Breakfast due to move to Salford?
April 10th.
MA
Markymark
DrewF posted:
That's very surprising news, only two weeks left! I'll be sad to see her go to be honest. I'm glad to hear though that she will remain as a BBC One newsreader.

I read elsewhere, she's joining the Saturday morning Radio 4 show, 'Saturday Live'
HO
House
DrewF posted:
That's very surprising news, only two weeks left!

Looking at this tweet, there's only four days left of Sian presenting (in studio, at least) Breakfast...
CW
Charlie Wells Moderator
DrewF posted:

I read elsewhere, she's joining the Saturday morning Radio 4 show, 'Saturday Live'

Quote:
BBC Breakfast presenter Sian Williams is to rejoin Radio 4, as co-host of a revamped and extended Saturday Live.

Williams, who will leave the morning television show ahead of its move to Salford, will also present BBC One news bulletins and co-host Olympic coverage.

Full article: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-17217725
CH
chris_rgu
House posted:
DrewF posted:

Looking at this tweet, there's only four days left of Sian presenting (in studio, at least) Breakfast...

Susanna is down for presenting next week Mon-Thu
DF
DrewF
House posted:
DrewF posted:

Sounds like we may have seen Susanna on weekend breakfast for the last time then!
AP
aprilj
DrewF posted:
House posted:
DrewF posted:

Sounds like we may have seen Susanna on weekend breakfast for the last time then!

We'll probably see her on Sunday that week as she usually does Sunday when covering for Sian on Monday - Thursday.
BC
bcdr
DrewF posted:
House posted:
DrewF posted:

Very disappointed as first time I read this as "Sounds like we may have seen Susanna on Breakfast for the last time then"...but then re-read and realised that we will have to put up with a lot more of this dreadful plonking, patronising woman!

Newer posts