TV Home Forum

Viacom Channel Down

(September 2007)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JV
James Vertigan Founding member
MTV's channels could have been affected as well, as they come from Camden. Viacom own them as well as Nickelodeon (many of Nickelodeon's programmes used to carry "Copyright - MTV Networks" at the end of them).
MA
markstewart
I thought MTV, and in turn Viacom, had moved out of Camden?
NW
nwtv2003
markstewart posted:

I think that's the overall plan, we know they have the Leicester Square Studios, but I don't think that's where transmission will be going?

But saying that they've recently repainted Breakfast Television Centre in it's full 1980's glory again.
DB
dbl
Is Nick played out at the same centre as MTV or is it done by Nick's studios in Central London? I've always got mixed up about that.
MA
markstewart
nwtv2003 posted:
markstewart posted:

I think that's the overall plan, we know they have the Leicester Square Studios, but I don't think that's where transmission will be going?

But saying that they've recently repainted Breakfast Television Centre in it's full 1980's glory again.

Yes strange isn't it - they also sold off their Leister Square one so who knows..
RO
roxuk
markstewart posted:
nwtv2003 posted:
markstewart posted:

Yes strange isn't it - they also sold off their Leister Square one so who knows..

Who owns the Leicester Square studio now then? It's a good location but just seems to be empty at the moment.
DJ
DJGM
jrothwell97 posted:

Is it just me or does the text look like it's been done in Powerpoint?

All 3 of those slides are almost literally screaming "Slapped Together In MS PowerPoint Like REALLY BAD mocks!"
Laughing
HA
harshy Founding member
DJGM posted:
jrothwell97 posted:

Is it just me or does the text look like it's been done in Powerpoint?

All 3 of those slides are almost literally screaming "Slapped Together In MS PowerPoint Like REALLY BAD mocks!"
Laughing

well considering its not meant to be for the general public it dosen't really matter!

Newer posts