TV Home Forum

New Look Busker & Barney's Birthday Greetings

on UTV (January 2007)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
SC
SCBNI
Here's one that actually has some birthday greetings in it! A new character in this one too...

http://www.utvtoday.co.uk/videos/busker_barney2.flv

EDIT: While we're on the subject of legal/moral issues (see here), is there any issue with me keeping the photographs in the video file when I upload it to my website? I wasn't sure whether I would have to blank them out or not?
DB
dbl
StevieB posted:
Here's one that actually has some birthday greetings in it! A new character in this one too...

http://www.utvtoday.co.uk/videos/busker_barney2.flv

EDIT: While we're on the subject of legal/moral issues (see here), is there any issue with me keeping the photographs in the video file when I upload it to my website? I wasn't sure whether I would have to blank them out or not?

That thread has made everyone paranoid, even broadcast professionals do the same especially with personal websites, I bet even Law Enforcement as well.

Your hardly committing murder, TV ARK has been online for near 7 years and have they got into trouble? No.

Carry On. Wink
JV
James Vertigan Founding member
Slightly off topic - and I didn't really want to start a new topic for it (I would've posted it in the old Puffin's Pla(i)ce thread but it's been archived)... But look who's Myspace profile I just found!

Also found this - nice! Razz
DB
dbl
James Vertigan posted:
Slightly off topic - and I didn't really want to start a new topic for it (I would've posted it in the old Puffin's Pla(i)ce thread but it's been archived... But look who's Myspace profile I just found!

Also found
this - nice! Razz

Kevin! Very Happy That stag do video was hilarious. Laughing
CO
Colm
I wonder if there is still scope for a human voice to be featured on the new B&B films.

I know they experimented with Paul Clark and a vocoder for a while... wouldn't that make UTV Live more exciting if they tried that now?

Great clip of "The Puffin Man" by the way! Very Happy
SC
SCBNI
I've noticed over the past few days that UTV haven't been showing the postal and e-mail addresses at the end of Buska and Barney anymore. How do they expect people to send in photographs when they don't know where to send them to??

Newer posts