TV Home Forum

Paul O'Grady

(September 2006)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
:-(
A former member
I like his remark about how john and Peter hated him and paul siad " I take it you work for ITV! Laughing

22 days later

A former member
Paul was cooking again, pancakes,

it was funny!

also when paul put the straw try with the mail bag on the Gas cooker, and it nearly went up in fires until Joyce told paul the GAS is still on!
A former member
tonight has got to be one of the best of the whole year
ME
Meekz2005
bearing in mind we're only 15 days into the new year so a bit early to be making those assumptions
IT
itsrobert Founding member
Meekz2005 posted:
bearing in mind we're only 15 days into the new year so a bit early to be making those assumptions

He could have meant 15th January 2006 - 15th January 2007 Wink .
AN
Andrew Founding member
I feel the show is getting a bit tired now, and needs new ideas for the next series

The show is identical to the days it was on ITV, so the fact that Paul now has more control, what with Olga TV now making it, has made no change at all

Most of the 'regulars' are not very funny, and most of the kids are annoying
A former member
Meekz2005 posted:

after Next Week He gone and R&J are back!
BR
Brekkie
Agree - a few minor changes would have been good when they switched sides - for example, revamping the competition and changing some of the faces that appear on the show.
A former member
there 3 months for them to Make change...
LL
Larry the Loafer
I know it runs five days a week for three months but I think it needs more interesting guests.
A former member
Larry the Loafer posted:
I know it runs five days a week for three months but I think it needs more interesting guests.

isn't that what R&J show for?
RM
Roger Mellie
623058 posted:
Larry the Loafer posted:

isn't that what R&J show for?

R&J Show is there to prattle on prententiously about Big Brother or whatever cult Channel 4 series is in vogue at the time Wink It is even worse for having the same guests on; every time I tuned in over the last series of Dick and Booby (sic), Nick Ferrari was always on! Laughing

I used to enjoy the current-affairs discussions they used to have, but Richard Madeley is so over-bearing these days it's dreadful. I find the book-club and wine section a bit dull though, other than that I think it's a worthy successor to POG for a few months.

Newer posts