Doctor Who Season 28 or 2

(March 2006)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
LO
LONDON
Bewitched_Fan_2k posted:
Awesome Cool Cool

Antz posted:
They can hardly take the biggest sporting event in the world off for a programme that can be shown anytime.

Some of us could'nt give a daym about the football, Dr. who's far more important.
What I want to know is when a match does clash why not show the match in the slot for those normal people who care, but us freaks who don't why not put the dr.who episode on BBC3?? then repeat it again on BBC1 the following week??
A few more people would watch it on BBC3 instead on the match then they think you know

Doctor Who belongs on BBC 1, it should not be relegated to BBC 3. It all depends what match is being shown, if one of the clashes is one of the home nations, then Doctor Who will either be on before or after the match, if it is another match then it will probably be shunted to BBC2. However during the opening stages of the tournament none of the BBC games clash with Doctor Who, so there is no problem, the only possible clashes occur later in the competion, which will probably see the programme moved to start and hour earlier. Doctor Who is one of the BBC's flagship programmes and they will NOT sacrafice it for football.
BF
Bewitched_Fan_2k
Episode Guide

Theres a rough episode guide of whats the come, anyone think that the christmas invasion will be included in the series 2 box set in 18 months time?
MI
Michael
I expect the BBC will probably try to offload the Christmas Invasion as a one-episode DVD sometime after this series has finished.

by the way anyone else remember that, in its first appearance, "Torchwood" was an answer given to the Anne-Droid in the penultimate ep of Series One - 2005.

And flicking through that proto-episode guide once again nearly all the episodes are set on or around EARTH!!! It's a time and SPACE machine!! Doctor Who The Next Generation. Our mission to boldly stay where we are.
JA
james2001 Founding member
It's like the 70s UNIT episodes all over again.....
AL
altrus
Charlie Wells posted:
Hello xanner / BskyB-is-best / End-The-TV-Licence-Now... ...goodbye.

I imagine that the BBC will be careful with scheduling Dr Who, as it was a ratings sucess for them last series.

Could You Explain why you banned xanner,he wasn't doing anything out of the rules,just making his own comment.
JA
james2001 Founding member
altrus posted:
Could You Explain why you banned xanner,he wasn't doing anything out of the rules,just making his own comment.

Because he's a past member who has been a nusiance and has been banned at least 3 times before.
SK
skysportslee
I really love Doctor Who,

Can't wait until the New Series comes onto our Screens. Now this 10th Doctor I think he will be a big hit given time!! And Billie Piper well she is very good lucking and she should not quit the role as Rose Tyler.

Regards
Skysportslee
LO
LONDON
skysportslee posted:
I really love Doctor Who,

Can't wait until the New Series comes onto our Screens. Now this 10th Doctor I think he will be a big hit given time!! And Billie Piper well she is very good lucking and she should not quit the role as Rose Tyler.

Regards
Skysportslee

UKTV Sport will show the BBC matches on UKTV G2 at the same time as the BBC. This could mean that some matches which may clash with Doctor Who will have extended analysis on UKTV G2, while BBC1 wrap up the programme a couple of minutes after a match has finished with very little anaylisis.

Source:Digital Spy
BB
Ben Bob Cleaver
Not long now 4 weeks.
GS
Gavin Scott Founding member
Ben Bob Cleaver posted:
Not long now 4 weeks.

Back so soon?
BB
Ben Bob Cleaver
Gavin Scott posted: