You really have to ask?
That was a rhetorical question
but if BB was behide GMTV until march 93 where did there go?
Looking at the first hour of TV a few points:
* It wasn't that bad, I would need to see the 7am TOTH
hour to make a better judgement.
* Michael Wilson does seem to be the one that not sure how to deal with it.
* Fiona Armstrong does a great job here, from reading the news then to dealing with other people
* I see GMTV did have a cartoon around 07.30 which is different to the BB which had its cartoon ( I think there used all the dangermouse ) at 07.20
* what was the deal with the weather in Brum, why was that moved back to kent house?
I just dont see what the problem was, Where else could you cram in more "popular journalism"? If that is the case why did there create News hour at 6am?
Did Fiona Armstrong dislike Eamonn Holmes?
Last edited by A former member on 14 February 2018 4:02pm