1. Because it's digital, will I still get my regional news or LDN? if so can i select my normal region?
It depends : On BBC1 you get regional, but BBC2 will get LDN
2. Why is BBC Parlement audio only?
The Beeb never did have enough space on digital terrestrial to carry both pictures and sound
3. Why does BBC Four not work?
It does; just after 7pm as it shares time with cbeebies
4. Why does BBC Choise not work?
Same reason, but with cbbc
5. What is BBCi? a channel or something?
Its the interactive text thang but as the pace box doesn't yet have the right software (which will be available in July apparantly) it can't use it. It has its own channel coz that's how the whole thing used to work, dunno why they still have that in fact...
6. What is television x?
When it WAS broadcasting it was an, ahem, adult entertainment channel
7. Are there any other chanels I should get other than... BBC One, BBC Two, cebbies, cbbc, itv1, itv2, qvc, news24, itn news chan, c4, c5. ?
That's about it! (unless some other company who wins the space that used to belong to itv digital sets up free channels!
Hope this helps!