Ok, we recently got the above (see http://www.pacefreetoview.co.uk/ for more info) and it's basically one of thows digital recivers but you dont need to pay a subscription. Well im new to digital and all thows 0's and 1's so I need some general help, with the use of it and what some of the channels actually are, so here are my questions.
1. Because it's digital, will I still get my regional news or LDN? if so can i select my normal region?
2. Why is BBC Parlement audio only?
3. Why does BBC Four not work?
4. Why does BBC Choise not work?
5. What is BBCi? a channel or something?
6. What is television x?
7. Are there any other chanels I should get other than... BBC One, BBC Two, cebbies, cbbc, itv1, itv2, qvc, news24, itn news chan, c4, c5. ?
Hope someone can help!