I just looked at the identz site and there are a lot of headline beds. Is there any way of downloading these directly to a minidisc and if so, how?
I would love to know that too.
There is a way i do it. Well atually, lots of different things you can do.
For Recording from computer (only in Mono - i haven't figured stereo)
1. On the main speak, there should be a connection lead into the other speaker. Take it out.
2. Place the red or white lead end (the one you got with MD) and plug it in.
3. Now put other end in (the one with only one connection) into microphone socket.
4. Now press the recording function, so it records in MONO, now press record onto a blank (or partially blank) minidisc. It records perfect quality, but MONO. (d'oh)
By the way: you may have to jiggle the connection, so it records. Listen to your earphones to see if recording.
To record from TV. I do this from Q channel, and other music channels to get free music! In STEREO too!!!!!
1. Get the connection lead i've been talking about above, and place it into the colour coordinated socktes on tv.
2. Place other end in Microphone, and
3. TURN OFF TELEVISION!!! (turn earphones up loud so you can hear) The reason being, you'll get unwanted feedback from TV if it's on.
4. Now press record from your MD, and voila! Lovely music you can edit to get idents and breaks at a later point, and you can split things to make them individual tracks. So handy!!!!