Would you mind me asking though, if you would ever consider creating an editable news graphic simulator with for BBC News, ITV News, Channel 4 News, 5 News and Sky News. I don't intend to be cheeky but it's just an idea as I think you would be easily capable of creating it and I'm sure it would be received just as well, if not better than this masterpiece has been.
Ah sounds interesting. I've got a couple of projects unrelated to TV I'd like to get out of the way before starting any more though. I have this terrible habit of starting new projects before finishing old ones.
A few other possible things to consider
- In the later graphics sets they could remove individual graphic elements to hide the price, quantity or phone number temporarily
- They could also change the quantity box to show how many had sold and the percentage of stock
- They used to be able to fade in and out the graphics and do nice effects which would wipe them all off the screen
- When showing a video the graphics would collapse to the bottom of the screen and cut off the ticker bars
- Product choice graphics would be a nice addition
- Maybe have a few dogs to chose from for when they did megadrops, warehouse clearance, cash mountain etc or maybe provide a template so we could make our own and load them into the game
- Recreating some of the idents to end the drop/auctions would be a nice touch
- fading between the different studio shots
- They started playing about with different coloured graphics towards the end such as the pink £10 Tuesday so a colour picker for full customisation would be good
- You have done great Christmas graphics so would it be possible to make the studios Christmassy too?
- Santa price plunge - he skated across the description bar and threw up some magic dust
- Recreating some of the backgrounds they used for non stop drops, warehouse clearance etc could go full screen instead of the studio shots all the time
- Countdown clocks over and above the graphics for when phone lines opened, price would drop, drop was closed etc when they stopped selling out before moving on
-Being able to run the megadrop sequence multiple times
but all of that is just mega nit picking and most people won't care about most of those
Wow that's quite a list
Some of these will be fairly simple to implement (megadrop sound multiple times, fade in and out graphics, hiding graphic elements). I'll make a note of these and have a think about what would be possible
I'll have to wait for the Mac build also but this looks seriously impressive! I remember the old simulator from years ago and how it was good for its time, but this is on another level!
I don't have a timescale on when a Mac version will be available at the mo. I sent a Mac build to a member of this forum to test it as I don't have a Mac machine, but it's not behaving as it should. Think it's gonna take me a little while to sort it out.
Is this a virus? I really want to play it but Windows says its unsafe.
It's safe. Windows flags everything it doesn't recognise up as unsafe.
Avast says its unsafe.
Should just be a false positive. Since it's a new file it won't have any reputation information. I did a little google and found a few posts from people saying avast sometimes takes an issue with Unity games.
The quality of products has gone downhill since its relaunch on the dark web. 😂
"Not only with the Yahoos, and the individual passwords...just buy...goodluckifyougeddit."