Hello, friends. Here's yet another Good Morning Britain mock. Hope you like it.
I have designed a new look for Good Morning Britain based on a mix between the current GMB graphics, the current CNN graphics and the Sky News HD graphics (2010-2015) to create something I hope you'll think looks appropriate.
I have provided stills and a video for you to fully see the range of graphics.
1. This is the 'default' - just the logo, the clock, and the ticker.
2. This is the presenter name strap, used for the newsreader, any 'editors', e.g. Richard Arnold, Martin Lewis, etc.
3. This graphic shows the location the correspondent is in.
4. This 'breaking news' graphic would come on in the case of major breaking news happening while the show was on air to catch people's eye.
5. The standard one-line breaking news graphic.
6. The one-line breaking news graphic, but with text-squishing allowing for slightly more in-depth information to be displayed.
7. The standard two-line general news/feature graphic.
8. The two-line general news/feature graphic with text squishing to allow for more detailed information to be given.
9. The name graphic for guests and contributors.
10. The coming up graphic to tell viewers when features like sport, weather, local news, and entertainment are to take place.
11. The contact us box tells viewers how to get in touch with the show and has been left on the bottom right as it is currently.
12. A graphic in the top left can be used for crediting footage, dating the clips being shown, giving information, e.g. 'exclusive', or giving a segment-specific hashtag, e.g. #FadFreeGMB in order for viewers to get in touch regarding that part of the show.
13. A little #GMB above the logo for times when they have a 'big' guest and want as many people to e.g. send in questions as possible.
In order to see how these graphics animate, I have put together a one-minute video showcasing as many as possible so that you can get a feel for how it would work on screen. (Do try to watch it in 1080p if you can.)
Please feel free to offer feedback. I hope you have enjoyed looking through this, and thanks for taking the time to do so.
Can i ask, what programme did you use to create that toth and graphics, and how did you make text in the ticker scroll from left to right?