It's okay, however:
• I'd think that the evenness between the BBC logo and the text is fine for some, but not so with short words like 'One' and 'Two', maybe try uppercase on all?
• Not really into recolouring the BBC logo to match the colour of the channel, it should really be used in the presentation or maybe just have the line in the appropriate colour?
• Not into having 'BBC Radio' then 'One' underneath, should really follow on, and also see my next bullet...
• Now I know the resolutions of TV is increasing, but I'd thing if you put the region name underneath at that size it would probably be unlegible, especially in SD.
• I find the endboards completely meh. yes they do look all the same, I do find DIN rather boring, and the colours a bit too dull.
lukeshep, Luke B and skyQhater gave kudos