Baffling though that they don't provide separate coverage of each match or at least add an extra 15 minutes between each match which really does make the difference.
Can only speak for myself but I don't really care for most buildup nowadays - it's all stuff that's been done to death by various rugby publications, YouTubers, columnists, podcasts etc in the week before so it's fairly redundant.
The buildup to this match would be:
1) Wales have lost 6 games in a row
2) we miss the fans
3) They're not good at the moment and need confidence
4) there's no crowd
5) Wales are still getting to grips with the new system
6) there's no crowd here at a different stadium to normal
7) Wales need to beat Georgia
we're here at a different stadium to normal
9) there's a much changed team
10) oh and did you notice there's no crowd at this different stadium?
Same with the football, I understand it completely, but you do not need to ram it down our throats between every sentence xD
People come to watch sports to escape from real world news, it doesn't need to be brought in every 5 seconds imo