The Newsroom

Bill Turnbull's last week on Breakfast

Final show on Fri 26th Feb (February 2016)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
AN
Andrew Founding member
I found it odd that his last week on the programme consists of him not being on the programme. Yes they may be some OBs but they haven't appeared in the 30 mins I've tuned in, so it's basically been Charlie and Louise this week.

Presumably he's swapped with Charlie and will be in full sofa presenter mode on Thursday and Friday?
CU
Custard56
At the end of his final OB this morning in the Peak District, Louise mentioned that we would see Bill next on Friday for the final time (in the studio).
RN
Rolling News
Who's Bill presenting with on Friday, is it Louise? I know everyone's appearing but who's due to be sat next to him?

Just imagine if Sian Williams made a surprise appearance!
AC
aconnell
Who's Bill presenting with on Friday, is it Louise? I know everyone's appearing but who's due to be sat next to him?

I certainly hope Sian is involved at some point - whether live or a recorded message.
CU
Custard56

Susanna Reid making a surprise appearance (either in Salford or via a recorded message) would be even more shocking!
DV
DVB Cornwall
No personal Sian appearance,

CH
chris
They're hardly going to plaster any surprise they may have in store over Twitter.
KN
knack
Bill Turnbull on early starts and tricky guests
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35310770
BA
bilky asko

Susanna Reid making a surprise appearance (either in Salford or via a recorded message) would be even more shocking!

Well, both happened - the latter from the Good Morning Britain studio with "Good Bye Bill" in the background.
ST
Stuart
Nice appearance in the recorded tribute piece by Sian Williams and Susanna Reid.

http://i65.tinypic.com/5ue1ir.jpg
Last edited by Stuart on 26 February 2016 10:07am
LX
lxflyer
I found it odd that his last week on the programme consists of him not being on the programme. Yes they may be some OBs but they haven't appeared in the 30 mins I've tuned in, so it's basically been Charlie and Louise this week.

Presumably he's swapped with Charlie and will be in full sofa presenter mode on Thursday and Friday?

All of the pieces that Bill recorded are on the BBC Breakfast facebook page - they were broadcast during the second half hour of each hour on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
AN
Andrew Founding member
Bill says he has presented Breakfast with 14 women. Can you name them all?

Newer posts