The Gallery

ITV1 Generic Ident Mock 2011-13 (2003-04 Style)

This is a mock of the 2003 ITV1 Generic Idents.) (January 2016)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
AE
AlexEdohHD13
JDN posted:
The essence is there. If you could make the background more glossy. The logo is a hard one though to get near right.

Brings back good memories. I loved the 2002-2004 look(s) on ITV1. Bold and vibrant.

I created it myself by editing the ITV1 logo from 2001 and adding the bevel effect to make it glossy. It's not meant to be an exact recreation of the logo.
AE
AlexEdohHD13
I'd say it is significantly better than your previous attempts, though not quite sure why you reference 2011-2013.

I reference those years because I used the squares concept for making mocks between the years 2011-2013. I imagine them being used in those years as I didn't really like the 2010 logo.
Last edited by AlexEdohHD13 on 30 January 2016 2:59pm
AE
AlexEdohHD13
Reducing the frame rate will just make it choppier.

I take it the ITV logo in the squares isn't a matte layer but coloured squares chroma keyed out, as you can see pink flashes as it animates that hurt my eyes!

I can't see any pink flashes. I suspect you might be having a fit.... or maybe I'm having a fit.

There are some light pink flashes. Don't worry, you won't notice them.
MF
MatthewFirth
Here's the thing, you are trying and you are improving, which is why this will not be critized.
AE
AlexEdohHD13
I have also made the Yellow version. And No, I did not use PowerPoint for the background animation.
PA
PATV Scunthorpe

I can't see any pink flashes. I suspect you might be having a fit.... or maybe I'm having a fit.

AE
AlexEdohHD13

I did say there were some that you could see if you paused at the pink flash frames
BR
Brekkie
I'd say it is significantly better than your previous attempts, though not quite sure why you reference 2011-2013.

I reference those years because I used the squares concept for making mocks between the years 2011-2013. I imagine them being used in those years as I didn't really like the 2010 logo.

Is it just me or does that make absolutely no sense at all?
BB
BBI45

It's not just you.
AE
AlexEdohHD13
BBI45 posted:

It's not just you.

What I meant was that I made mock powerpoints based on the schedules of 2011, 2012 and 2013, but I basically did a 'What if' and the scenario was that they used that presentation during those years.
BB
BBI45
BBI45 posted:

It's not just you.

What I meant was that I made mock powerpoints based on the schedules of 2011, 2012 and 2013, but I basically did a 'What if' and the scenario was that they used that presentation during those years.

Still slightly confused Confused
CO
Colorband
BBI45 posted:
Still slightly confused Confused

He didn't like the presentation used from 2011 to 2013, so he wanted to use a look that he liked instead of the one he hated.

Newer posts