Media Websites

TV ark

(July 2003)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
:-(
A former member
I 've recently discovered this terrific site about television. Is anyone else aware of it and if so what are your opinions on it ?
A former member
Uh...everyone here is aware of it I think.
It's as widely used as TV Room etc. and many people find it to be a useful resource.
A former member
Ever thought to check the links page - it's probably the most popular on the list!
RE
Re-it-er-ate
Digifiend posted:
Ever thought to check the links page - it's probably the most popular on the list!

that's only if you use the links page to navigate to the site. if you simply just type the URL in another window, like I do, then the links counter can't take that into account.
A former member
The point is, plenty of people discover sites all the time, and I was hoping you'd look at the links page here and see how many people have got there from here. It should give an indication of popularity.
A former member
Don't like the forum, I think that everyone's views there are spectacularly out of touch with the modern wordl
RU
russnet Founding member
James Martin posted:
Don't like the forum, I think that everyone's views there are spectacularly out of touch with the modern wordl

Rubbish! Having posted on both. I can say that's there is nothing wrong with the Ark's forum. You just don't get the fannying aboutthat you get on here by certain members that you don't get on the Ark's forum. It's a lot more civil Smile
SD
sda|
It's a brilliant forum!

People actually reminisce about the good old days instead of harping on about some insignificant speck of BBC news related tat
MD
Mr D'Arcy
I too must say that the TV-Ark forum is really good. Very Happy
RA
Rangdo
TVF posted:
I too must say that the TV-Ark forum is really good. Very Happy

Yeah its great Rolling Eyes - just went to have a look and got:

Warning: mysql_connect(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/tvarkf/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/tvarkf/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/tvarkf/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 331
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database
A former member
Wasn't like that yesterday - send a PM to one of it's admins/mods - Mark McMillan can also be obtained at APFS, so you might want to try their forum.
KA
Katherine Founding member
Digifiend posted:
Wasn't like that yesterday - send a PM to one of it's admins/mods - Mark McMillan can also be obtained at APFS, so you might want to try their forum.

I think he can work that out for himself....

Newer posts