« Topics
Mike W4,657 posts since 30 Apr 2006
Asa, might be worth looking at the reset password system too - I forgot my password and attempted to reset it 4 times to no avail - I was only able to eventually log in once I remembered my old password!
HarryB2,023 posts since 1 Nov 2013
Asa, might be worth looking at the reset password system too - I forgot my password and attempted to reset it 4 times to no avail - I was only able to eventually log in once I remembered my old password!

Yes, I had forgotten my password too! Been trying to reset it for a few days but doesn't seem to be working. Now just remembered it.
Seems to be a problem with the resetting password system.
rob6,952 posts since 7 Apr 2001
Meridian (South) South Today
Have I missed something, or has the notification for private messages been moved? I've just received a PM from a member, and didn't see the notification, had to go into the Private Messages to check for a response.
tvlive.website - the home of television presentation
VMPhil7,735 posts since 31 Mar 2005
Granada North West Today
Have I missed something, or has the notification for private messages been moved? I've just received a PM from a member, and didn't see the notification, had to go into the Private Messages to check for a response.

I got a notification for a message sent yesterday morning, but not for one sent later that same day.
AaronLancs193 posts since 24 Apr 2004
Granada North West Today
Can I just say as someone who uses TV Forum's WAP site to keep a general idea of what is going on, when away from a desktop computer. How come I can look at the Requests forum on WAP but I have to log in on the actual computer?
AARON
A random bunch of thoughts molded into person
pad_ehh967 posts since 28 Feb 2013
UTV Newsline
I find that if I look in on my work PC, my home laptop is automatically logged out and I have to log back in at home later. This of course means the next day in work, I have to log back in there too. Never used to do that... How annoying!
London Lite7,954 posts since 4 Jan 2003
London London
I find that if I look in on my work PC, my home laptop is automatically logged out and I have to log back in at home later. This of course means the next day in work, I have to log back in there too. Never used to do that... How annoying!

it's the same if I switch browser.