TV Home Forum

UKTV's Alibi gets a new look

(July 2015)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
LL
Larry the Loafer
If it means not having to hear a woman whisper "you need an alibi" every time they advertise something, I'm happy.

Rolling Eyes Eugh... I remember that.

No such luck! Still there!

Any proof?

Do you need any? Just watch a UKTV channel during the breaks and you'll probably find it.
ED
edmund
JF
JetixFann450
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-bZVwgvOgg

Well crap. Kids will still be having nightmares...
IN
Interceptor
[deleted]
BA
bilky asko
If it means not having to hear a woman whisper "you need an alibi" every time they advertise something, I'm happy.

Any proof?

Yes. UKTV regularly show trailers for Alibi on their channels. Tune into any one of them and wait for a break to see it for yourself.

Or, just take Michael's word for it. He's not known for being delusional or a prolific liar.
CO
Colorband

Any proof?

Yes. UKTV regularly show trailers for Alibi on their channels. Tune into any one of them and wait for a break to see it for yourself.

Or, just take Michael's word for it. He's not known for being delusional or a prolific liar.

Or watch the video Edmund gave us...
BA
bilky asko

Any proof?

Or watch the video Edmund gave us...

Apologies, I missed the second page when I posted that. Perhaps the rudeness distracted me.
MI
Michael

You may have stumbled upon my two remaining redeeming features.

Newer posts