Requests

Radio Times/TV Times- Wales editions.

(July 2015)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
C8
Channel 8
I'd be grateful if anyone could advise me of the towns closest to Chester that sell the Wales editions of the Radio Times, TV Times.
SN
Silver Nemesis
Pretty much any big store on the Welsh side of the border will sell both NW/Yorks/NE and Wales editions as far as I'm aware. Sometimes you'll find even find more Welsh copies available as the North West ones are traditionally more popular, though this has changed with the advent of postcode-enforced Welsh TV on Sky.

You might even be able to find the odd copy in Chester itself (WHSmith perhaps) but I haven't checked for a long time.
RI
Richard
There's a big Tesco which sells both:

Broughton Retail Park
Chester Road
Broughton
Flintshire
CH4 0DR
Wales
C8
Channel 8
Many thanks, Richard and Silver Nemesis, I managed to get them both at the Tesco store at Broughton. When in Chester afterwards I looked in WHSmith and they had the Wales TVTimes in stock also but had sold out of Radio Times.
RI
Richard
Many thanks, Richard and Silver Nemesis, I managed to get them both at the Tesco store at Broughton. When in Chester afterwards I looked in WHSmith and they had the Wales TVTimes in stock also but had sold out of Radio Times.

On a totally unrelated point, did you notice the weird 19 MPH signs in that retail park?

Newer posts