Good Morning Britain - 2015 Refresh/Tweaks

(January 2015)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
DW
DavidWhitfield
Has the view changed again...?

BA
bilky asko
I was just on the ITV Studios website and they still have the news about Piers presenting? but the picture looked like this:

Do you recognise?:

Just thought I'd I point it out.

It's always the crap mocks that end up being used by accident. Like that Challenge logo with the Carlton-style stacked Ls.

Presumably good news for Asa though - the Google rankings are bound to be good for such things to happen.
AA
Aaron_2015

Different view of the studio. Looks like there's some sort of green cloud coming over the London skyline. Shocked
HB
HarryB
Maybe it's the first version of the GMB logo?

It is not a first version if it matches a thumbnail to a mock on tvforum... Shocked

Different view of the studio. Looks like there's some sort of green cloud coming over the London skyline. Shocked

The green is because of the angle that the picture is taken at, and the camera that took this picture made the green effect. Shocked
AA
Aaron_2015
Maybe it's the first version of the GMB logo?

It is not a first version if it matches a thumbnail to a mock on tvforum... Shocked

The green is because of the angle that the picture is taken at, and the camera that took this picture made the green effect. Shocked

That's probably the most likely cause. The screens in the GMB studio really don't agree with anything other than studio cameras.
HJ
HJL

Presumably good news for Asa though - the Google rankings are bound to be good for such things to happen.

Cheeky B******!
LJ
LJ-TV
I wonder why have they just changed back to the winter background?
I don't understand why they haven't improved the graphics, Who agrees here that the original graphics were much better to the ones we now see on good morning Britain?
Last edited by LJ-TV on 29 May 2015 2:09pm
030293 and DavidWhitfield gave kudos
RO
robertclark125
Regards the winter background, maybe they know something about the weather that we don't!
HB
HarryB
BGT credit continuity said the winners will be on GMB tomorrow, giving it a bit of advertising

Then before the end of the News at Ten, Steve Scott gave a plug for viewers to join GMB for all the mornings news.

Finally after the close, a graphic was shown for GMB again to say that the winners of BGT will be on tomorrow's show.

All this advertisement seems to suggest there is low viewing ratings or something. Rolling Eyes
DK
DanielK
BGT credit continuity said the winners will be on GMB tomorrow, giving it a bit of advertising

Then before the end of the News at Ten, Steve Scott gave a plug for viewers to join GMB for all the mornings news.

Finally after the close, a graphic was shown for GMB again to say that the winners of BGT will be on tomorrow's show.

All this advertisement seems to suggest there is low viewing ratings or something. Rolling Eyes

Or that the thing that they should've always been doing its promoting the next days show after the days last main news (News at Ten/When)...? Rolling Eyes
TV
TVDP
Kate and Sean are on the Sofa at 6.55am !
AA
Aaron_2015
So has Susanna got another week off?

Very surprised Shaun is on the sofa.

Newer posts