TV Home Forum

Britain's Got Talent 2015

Discussion about Series 9 live shows! (May 2015)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
DC
DCI02
I think Lorraine might be the Wild Card this year.

Also, I'm really annoyed that choirs always get through. I'm happy that the dancers got through instead of Henry.
DC
DCI02
Oh gosh, Groove Thing are so hard to watch without cringing.
BR
Brekkie
Wasn't really impressed with anyone tonight - the dogs were cute but the act itself wasn't that great, while the rest was rather underwhelming IMO, especially the choir.
DC
DCI02
I think the choir and Old Men Grooving might get through, possibly the dogs.
NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
Dunno if it's just me but the vocals of everybody are hard to hear tonight over the audience, especially the judges...
DC
DCI02
Well that was great! Both of the acts I wanted to get through, got through! Very Happy
AN
Andrew Founding member
The dog popping balloons won't be the wild card now, as they wouldn't have two dog acts in the final I wouldn't have thought.

BGMT is unsuccessfully straddling the line between ironically bad and bad at the moment.
BR
Brekkie
I don't think anyone has put in a performance worthy of a wildcard yet.
NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
BGMT is unsuccessfully straddling the line between ironically bad and bad at the moment.

It's been "bad" for at least the last two series, especially when it's live. When it's about the auditions it's not too bad and an ideal compliment to the main show. In live week it just gets incredibly tacky and low-brow, bordering on a shouting match between anybody who's brave enough to go on it.
AN
Andrew Founding member
The bit with the judges just verges on uncomfortable, and Stephen doesn't move it on fast enough and doesn't stay in control.

I'll let them off tonight because they had a great panel, some of my favourite TV/radio stars, just a shame they barely get two mins before they have to move on to some silly set piece.
FA
fanoftv
I still enjoy the programme and I love the moreathon though they don't spend enough time with the guests. It reminds me of The Big Breakfast though with games and features involving the guests.
BR
Brekkie
It used to but it's nowhere near as enjoyable as it once was and now the only change I'd make to the Got Talent line up is replacing Stephen Mulhern as it's very much same old same old now. Agree with Neil it's not too bad on the auditions (though I do fast forward some of the backstage set ups) but the show has become too much about Mulhern and not enough about the show itself.

Newer posts