TV Home Forum

Rugby World Cup 2015

ITV announces presentation line-up. (March 2015)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
LJ
Live at five with Jeremy
George Hook ruled out that possibility yesterday morning and with TV3 already announcing their lineup and future additions to its presentation team are unlikely.
RO
robertclark125
Any word yet on what plans, if any, S4C has?
BR
Brekkie
I'm sure they've the usual Wales games, one QF, one SF and final rights, plus possibly the opening match too.
HC
Hatton Cross
Interesting that Miles Harrison's name is listed in ITV presser as one of the commentators?
Thought he was locked down to Sky Sports? I know they tried to get him for the last RWC, but unlike the one before that, in France, where he was loaned to ITV by Sky (the 17.7% ownership may have helped) Sky refused.
Unless he'll be used as a world feed commentator on various games.

158 days later

BR
Brekkie
Provisional schedule for Day 1 sees coverage from 6.45pm of the Opening Ceremony, then 7.30-10.15pm for England v Fiji, with highlights at 10.55pm.

Emmerdale and Corrie both lose an episode that week, with Emmerdale airing for an hour at 7pm on the Thursday and Corrie taking the 8pm half-hour slot - as it has on and off for a few weeks now.
:-(
A former member
STV started running its promo yesterday evening, Im not sure if this case but the HD feed of John Mckay, Im not if there is Edinburgh and Aberdeen version.
JO
Jon
STV started running its promo yesterday evening, Im not sure if this case but the HD feed of John Mckay/

What does this mean, please?
A former member
Jon posted:
STV started running its promo yesterday evening, Im not sure if this case but the HD feed of John Mckay/

What does this mean, please?

I think there are three promos? depending on where you live, will depend on who you get.
BR
Brekkie
ITV Wales have announced their coverage details, including additional preview and highlight shows plus commentary from Eddie Butler and Andy Moore (I think last time they just took ITV commentary).

http://www.itv.com/news/wales/2015-09-01/heres-how-you-can-enjoy-all-the-action-from-the-rugby-world-cup-on-itv-cymru-wales/

S4C will also cover all Wales pool games, the opening game, one quarter final, one semi-final, the 3rd place play-off and the final.
SE
Square Eyes Founding member
There was an ITV press launch for the Rugby World Cup today, some pics off twitter. It appears there is an adapted itv logo.

A former member
one would assume, there will be idents and break bumpers.
BR
Brekkie
Anyone seen anything about who will be performing the official version of World in Union this year?

Newer posts