Media Websites

TV Forum

(October 2013)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
MF
MatthewFirth
Happy birthday.

Could we stop the problems, also did Lukesams quit or get banned? I believe he was banned, but need clarification, since I don't think it was for his mocks.

For TV Forum's 14th year, please less GMB and BBC mocks!
FI
FrancisIdents
Could we stop the problems, also did Lukesams quit or get banned? I believe he was banned, but need clarification, since I don't think it was for his mocks.

I believe he was banned for the "flowers" he posted for Shaw Taylor. Said post and its replies seem to have been deleted though.
SP
Steve in Pudsey
Good to see that post being dealt with in the appropriate way, it was hideous
CR
Critique
For TV Forum's 14th year, please less GMB and BBC mocks!

I'm fairly sure we've been asking for this (switch Good Morning Britain for Daybreak or GMTV) for several years now...

Happy Birthday.
AS
Asa Admin
Thanks everyone for the birthday messages. 14 years old, I can't believe it. That's roughly 30,000 topics and 900,000 posts!

Let's see if we're still here on 21st March 2029.
paul_hadley and FrancisIdents gave kudos
MW
Mike W
Happy Birthday!
MQ
Mr Q
I remember first stumbling upon TV Forum in the early 2000s when I first saw BBC World, and was mesmerised by the breakfiller - I had to find out more about this captivating piece of presentation so unlike anything I'd seen on Australian TV news. Finding a community of people who, like me, had an unusual fascination with TV presentation was eye-opening.

I don't post very often here, but I check in most days. As I've grown older, I've become more interested in the technical operations involved in broadcasting, and have appreciated the insights offered by TV insiders. I also love the moments when I stumble upon a gem of an idea in the Mock Designs forum.

Many thanks to Asa and the moderating team for keeping this site going for so many years. Happy birthday TVF!
ST
steddenm
Happy birthday TV Forum, good luck for the next fourteen years !!
PA
paul_hadley
Happy birthday TVF!
BA
bilky asko
Brush Script? I recognise that from somewhere...

Happy Birthday
Jon, Interceptor and VMPhil gave kudos
VM
VMPhil
Brush Script? I recognise that from somewhere...

Happy Birthday

Yes, the Neighbours 30th Anniversary of course! Wink
MI
Michael
It was also popular as THE go-to "handwriting" script for school projects and essays 14 years ago.

Newer posts