TV Home Forum

BBC One 2015

Split from BBC One (January 2015)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
LL
Larry the Loafer
I'm getting the sense of a new set. I'm not sensing anything "special" about these.
VM
VMPhil
They appear to be winter themed, so I wonder if it's just for January (the first ident had "sale" in it), or perhaps, a brand new ident package that changes seasonly, a la ITV?
AN
Andrew Founding member
Another new one, they don't seem very 'BBC One', more like something you'd see on BBC2 or ITV or Channel 5 even.
CA
Cavan
NI aired a sting just now, before John Bishop Live.
ID
Identity
I hope it's here to stay!
SC
scoobiesnack
Pretty cheap looking. Looks like they had no ambition and few ideas. Complete constrast to the quality of Christmas. The birds on the seed table look like clip art.
DB
dbl
Its nice and simple to look at, but there's not so much a strong idea. Meh, its fine.
:-(
A former member
The bar is love 2015, if it better than that.... its a winner.
BA
Bail Moderator
No circles form up or signature theme music though, they're nice enough but not very BBC One bar stuff in a circle. Anyway here's "Birds" as I'm calling if for those that missed it.

SE
Square Eyes Founding member
They are not exactly impact idents so hope they are not here to stay. Too naff for BBC One.
MI
mightynine
It's a pleasant little tune in these.
WI
Wicko
They are not exactly impact idents so hope they are not here to stay. Too naff for BBC One.

There's something quite nice about them. I like the simplicity of them. If they are here to stay I wouldn't mind.

Newer posts