The Newsroom

BBC News Channel General Discussion

(November 2013)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
SB
ScreenBrands
BB
BBC TV Centre
That's brilliant Smile The Wail has no Christmas spirit, understandable that you want to have some festive fun if you're at work away from family & friends on Christmas day.
Steve in Pudsey, Stuart and VMPhil gave kudos
VM
VMPhil
If the BBC supported Christmas jumper day, I'm sure they'd complain about that too
SP
Steve in Pudsey
Choreographed by one of BBC News's top directors no less
ST
Stuart
What a lovely way for the Christmas Day crew to have a bit of fun!

I liked it when he said "we're on the trundle" . . . I thought it was only us anoraks who called it that! Laughing
EL
elmarko
Fire everyone involved with the Daily Mail into the Sun. Best thing for them. And us.
VM
VMPhil
Fire everyone involved with the Daily Mail into the Sun. Best thing for them. And us.

I'm not sure if Daily Mail employees would agree to being fired into The Sun's offices.
CI
cityprod

I'm not sure if Daily Mail employees would agree to being fired into The Sun's offices.

Mind you, the conflagration of egos if that happened might actually cause an explosion... Wink
KN
knack
At 4:30 there was no further updates on the missing AirAsia flight so BBC News went to Click. It was rightly interrupted due to it featuring a rather inappropriate feature on learning how to fly a drone safely.

2014 has certainly not been a good year for Malaysian airlines.
JW
JamesWorldNews
knack posted:
At 4:30 there was no further updates on the missing AirAsia flight so BBC News went to Click. It was rightly interrupted due to it featuring a rather inappropriate feature on learning how to fly a drone safely.

Comment deleted | James
Last edited by JamesWorldNews on 28 December 2014 9:49am
MY
myan
knack posted:

This incident is nothing to do with Malaysia Airlines. It's Air-Asia Indonesia.

James, I think Knack was just saying Malaysian airlines as in Malaysian based airlines (notice the lower case of airlines he wrote) Smile Air Asia Indonesia is a branched out company of the parent, Air Asia, which is a Malaysian started low-cost airline. In any case, it is too much of a string of unfortunate aviation disasters for the country this year.
DV
dvboy
knack posted:

Was Click literally pulled off air mid-item?What was it replaced with?

Newer posts